What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Battle Warship: Naval Empire v1.4.2.0 Mod

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

mrcas

Name of the game you want hacked: Battle Warship: Naval Empire
Version of the game: 1.4.2.0

Android Link for the app: Battle Warship: Naval Empire - Ứng dụng trên Google Play
Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken: Both

Requested Features:

• Can set level, type and location (If applicable) of pirate on the map.

• Can set level, type and location (If applicable) of resource tile on the map.
      [*]When start a new game, it will create account in server 262 (or any server) what i want.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcas

Here is the list of feature which players need:

1. Can modify level, type and position (If applicable) of pirates on the map.

For now, i can modify level and type. But i don' t know how to add menu for putting level or type what i want. So i make lot of patched file to get the pirate what i want.

2. Can modify level, type of resource tile on the map.

This feature i still not do that.

3. when starting game at the 1st time, i want the game create account on server 262. For now, it create account on newest server.

This feature i still not do that.

4. Vip level: i can modify to active vip status to access the vip mission. But it seems i can only access vip mission to finish it. but the i still not really get vip function

5. teleport: I found the function for teleporting the location of the base. In game we have 2 type of teleport item. randomly and exactly. Can i use randomly teleport to teleport to exactly the coordinate on the map?

6. items, cv: level, type, color, hp and anythings else to get the strongest damage.

And if applicable, i am really want to know where is the code we can do the patch. i try to fix lot of code. But it seems it can work only in local.

Game Hack Similar

Back