What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

NEW Open Club Section - Club Creating Guidelines

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Hi bro, how are you recently? Do you still visit BlackMod to enjoy the hacked version of the game?

To increase the fun, BlackMod team has created a Club section to help people exchange and share good tips.

Before submitting your club, make sure that it is complete.
Also, before you submit your club, you should think about the following bullet points:
  1. Does the forum need this club?
  2. Will members join/appreciate the club?
  3. Will I be active/keep the club active?
A complete club submission looks something like the image below, with a good club name, a brief explanation about the club in the description, and a nice club avatar, conver image.

iS7eXsa.png

63wOlOR.png

Everything is ready. You can create your own club today. Let's use your club to grow.
Any suggestions please comment below.

Link create club : Clubs

jaykay

I love blackmod =)
Looking back, wasn’t it all worth it? I’m sure you’re nodding your head in agreement. I love blackmod :)

Johaan

Hi, I think Clubs are a great idea. Because we're currently using the Mod thread to discuss multiple subjects rather than just Mod-performance posts.

Is there a chance you can create a club for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? So that we can see if we can team up in-game with more forum members?

Thanks!

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Hi, I think Clubs are a great idea. Because we're currently using the Mod thread to discuss multiple subjects rather than just Mod-performance posts.

Is there a chance you can create a club for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? So that we can see if we can team up in-game with more forum members?

Thanks!
I have create it bro. Please attract members today <3: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Club

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
I have joined the Club. How do I get sufficient privileges to post on the discussion tab (instead of the news feed), because it seems I',m not allows to post upon joining.
Oh sorry. I did fix it. u can try

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Can you make a group "Tower Defense Games" and make me as the admin/mod of it?
Is this game really many players not bro? And are you confident that someone will join this club?

Johaan

Oh sorry. I did fix it. u can try
Thank You very Much. I already sent out invites to the people on the guild. The discussions tab is now blank though. It doesn't say anything about permission anymore, but there's no form to make a post of any kind.

Once again thank you and great idea starting clubs for Modded Games!

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Thank You very Much. I already sent out invites to the people on the guild. The discussions tab is now blank though. It doesn't say anything about permission anymore, but there's no form to make a post of any kind.

Once again thank you and great idea starting clubs for Modded Games!
Check it again bro, Tab Discussions

Obamu

Is this game really many players not bro? And are you confident that someone will join this club?
Yes, of course! it's not just one TD game but many, I'll make a list of one of the best modded TD games here.

It's not like other games that many will abandon cause it's P2W

Bor3kat

"Life is like a hack, You win and you Lost"
Great idea bro. Im pretty sure this well guaranteed a community were player can help each other, ask questions, queries and support everybody for a common good. Good luck hackers and cheaters.. Love u all.. Long live BMT... 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘

ThunderVoice

Mod I really want to build a club but I need to find other active members and also the epic seven is already an request I want epic seven because so many players are active to play also many players request to lunch the mod of the game

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Mod I really want to build a club but I need to find other active members and also the epic seven is already an request I want epic seven because so many players are active to play also many players request to lunch the mod of the game
Bro want create a club "Epic Seven"

Game Hack Similar

Back