What's new Search
Because the number of file downloads is too large, if you encounter problems "sorry you can’t view or download this file at this time" please see the instruction video at the following link
Go to now

IOS MOD JB Game Pokémon Rumble Rush v1.4.0 MOD FOR IOS | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE

Legend

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Note 9
Version
Rooted
Yes

Bundle ID: jp.pokemon.pokemonscrambleSP

time_update * *

Modded/Hacked App: Pokémon Rumble Rush Hack Mod for iOS

Bundle ID: jp.pokemon.pokemonscrambleSP
Needs Jailbroken: YES
Version: 1.4.0
Internet required: YES
Size: 120 MB
Price: Free
Support: iOS
Categories: Action Game
iTunes Store Link: here

FREE Features

Mod Requirements
  • Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
  • iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
  • Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
  • PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).
This hack only works on x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.

HOW TO INSTALL .DEB FILE ON YOUR JAIBROKEN IOS DEVICE

HOW TO UNINSTALL .DEB FILE ON YOUR JAIBROKEN IOS DEVICE

Credits: Legend - BlackMod Team

Cheat Video/Screenshots

Game Description

The latest title in the Pokémon Rumble series appears as an app! Journey through many different islands and seas on a search for strong and rare Pokémon!

A world full of uncharted islands! Aided by strong Pokémon and a spirit of discovery, journey through uncharted islands that have many Pokémon!

• Enjoy fast-paced gameplay on the go

It's easy to control your Pokémon with one hand. Clear stages by controlling your Pokémon as it moves forward. If you see enemy Pokémon, you can attack by just tapping the screen. Tap to engage in exciting gameplay action!

• The islands and seas explored during your adventures change every two weeks

You may find unfamiliar and stronger Pokémon on new islands. So, journey through various islands and seas and collect more and more Pokémon!

• Upgrade Pokémon of your choice

You'll sometimes receive ore when you clear a stage. Refine ore to get power gears that you can use to make your Pokémon stronger. You may even be able to refine ore into a summon gear that calls forth a Pokémon to use a powerful move. Use power gears and summon gears to help your favorite Pokémon do well!

• Test your strength using the Pokémon you've collected

Occasionally, you can earn rewards by working your way through the Super Boss Rush. You'll need many different types of strong Pokémon to win each Super Boss Rush. Harness the power of the Pokémon you've collected from various islands and seas to defeat the powerful Super Bosses.

• Devices compatible with Pokémon Rumble Rush

Pokémon Rumble Rush is compatible with the following environments:

iOS 11 or higher.

FREE AREA

Mod versions from Blackmod Team are advertised by us and shared without fee

We need money to build and develop the site and that is the way we make money.

On our site you can easily download Pokémon Rumble Rush v1.4.0 Mod! All without registration and send SMS!
With good speed and without virus!

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Legend profile, thanks!

Last edited:
R

Ricardosc

Cuando cierro el juego y quiero volver a jugar me tira error n-100400 y dice q la hora del dispositivo esta mal y no es asi

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

BMT Support
Staff member
Support Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Android
Version
Cuando cierro el juego y quiero volver a jugar me tira error n-100400 y dice q la hora del dispositivo esta mal y no es asi
English please

R

Ricardosc

Cuando cierro el juego y quiero volver a jugar, aparece el error n-100400 y dado que la hora del dispositivo es incorrecta y no es así

FabGalliano

FabGalliano

Please, update to 1.3.0. Thank you so much, it’s an amazing work!

dark wes

dark wes

they must be in serious trouble there, still under maintenance ..! not even they know when they will return, according to their email.

sbpir92i

sbpir92i

iDevice
IPhone 6s
Version
Jailbroken
Yes
thanks

S

Syntack

I deleted the game, restarted my device, redownloaded and now the game closes whenever I attack. So atm it is not playable.

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

BMT Support
Staff member
Support Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Android
Version
I deleted the game, restarted my device, redownloaded and now the game closes whenever I attack. So atm it is not playable.
I think the problem is with your device
it works well bro
I checked

dark wes

dark wes

I think the problem is with your device
it works well bro
I checked
Hi Kevin, it's not the device, a lot of people are having this problem, I have never had a problem with any mod here. Could you post a video? thank you be in peace.

Jorge7719

Jorge7719

Version
Jailbroken
Yes
The game freezes when I try to attack and automatically closes the application. If I play without hack the application runs perfectly. Ios: 12.4 iphone 7plus

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

BMT Support
Staff member
Support Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Android
Version
The game freezes when I try to attack and automatically closes the application. If I play without hack the application runs perfectly. Ios: 12.4 iphone 7plus
It works fine with me
Please send me a photo or video bro

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game game ios hack game ios mod hack pokémon rumble rush free how to cheat pokémon rumble rush ios how to hack pokémon rumble rush ios pokémon rumble rush hack pokémon rumble rush ios pokémon rumble rush mod pokémon rumble rush non-jailbroken