What's new Search

IOS MOD JB Game Mighty Quest For Epic Loot v3.0.0 MOD FOR IOS | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

Legend

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Note 9
Version
Rooted
Yes

Bundle ID: com.ubisoft.mightyquest.dungeon.hero.rpg.game

time_update * *

Modded/Hacked App: Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Hack Mod for iOS

Bundle ID: com.ubisoft.mightyquest.dungeon.hero.rpg.game
Needs Jailbroken: YES
Version: 3.0.0
Internet required: YES
Size: 112KB
Price: Free
Support: iOS
Categories: Action Game
iTunes Store Link: here

FREE Features

Mod Requirements
  • Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
  • iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
  • Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
  • PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).
This hack only works on x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.

HOW TO INSTALL .DEB FILE ON YOUR JAIBROKEN IOS DEVICE

HOW TO UNINSTALL .DEB FILE ON YOUR JAIBROKEN IOS DEVICE

Credits: Legend - BlackMod Team

Cheat Video/Screenshots

Game Description

Loot big or die trying! Let the Mighty Quest begin!

Enter the magic lands of Opulencia: defeat the craziest foes, find epic loot and claim the King’s throne!

Fight epic battles and become the mightiest Hero of all in this intense Action RPG adventure!

FRANTIC ONE-THUMB GAMEPLAY

Grab your phone and tap to slash! Experience wild brawls at a frenzied pace! Fight your way through goblins, skeletons, banshees and all kinds of fearsome creatures.

A WONDERFUL WORLD TO CONQUER

Discover Opulencia, a stunning world of floating castles. Hack through more than 100 unique environments from the Cursed Cathedral to the Haunted Pirate Ship.

BUILD YOUR OWN HERO

Become the Hero of your dreams! Open character building allows for unique builds and deep playstyles. With over 1000 unique items of gear, it’s time to get creative!

GEAR UP, NEVER GIVE UP

Enhance your Hero by looting tons of epic weapons, awesome armor and legendary artefacts. Upgrade your sword, fuse and empower your gear, and kick some monster butt!

RAID TO THE TOP

Level up your powers with tons of runes and blessings, unlock formidable skills, and unleash devastating abilities!

MASSIVE PVE CAMPAIGN

Learn the tricks and traps of each castle, and crush its mighty boss to discover the truth about Opulencia. Tackle 3 different difficulty modes, all-you-can-eat!

THRILLING PVP ARENA

Enter the Arena, play intense PvP matches, and climb the rankings! It’s one against one against one against one. Well… it’s you against everyone…

NEVER-ENDING-EVER-CHANGING EVENTS

There’s always some crazy time-limited ruthless events going down in the game. Unique gameplay modes, incredible loot, exclusive rewards: you’ll never get tired!

FREE AREA

Mod versions from Blackmod Team are advertised by us and shared without fee

We need money to build and develop the site and that is the way we make money.

On our site you can easily download Mighty Quest v3.0.0 Mod! All without registration and send SMS!
With good speed and without virus!

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Legend profile, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dadumbeesumbee

iDevice
IPad Air 2
Version
Jailbroken
Yes
hello, Im playing this game on IPad Air 2, running IOS11.4.1, everytime I try to use the mod, the game crashes, the same happen when was playing another game, called Boxing stars, also modded on black mod. I noticed that after the first time the game crashes and I try to open it again, the screen resolution will become narrower and longer (exceeded the screen) causing me to not be able to see small part of the game screen, but then the mod works in this narrow screen resolution. However for this game, the screen resolution doesnt change, so the mod doesnt work. Can someone help?

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

BMT Support
Staff member
Support Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Android
Version
hello, Im playing this game on IPad Air 2, running IOS11.4.1, everytime I try to use the mod, the game crashes, the same happen when was playing another game, called Boxing stars, also modded on black mod. I noticed that after the first time the game crashes and I try to open it again, the screen resolution will become narrower and longer (exceeded the screen) causing me to not be able to see small part of the game screen, but then the mod works in this narrow screen resolution. However for this game, the screen resolution doesnt change, so the mod doesnt work. Can someone help?
I think the problem is with your device
it works well bro
I checked

D

Dadumbeesumbee

iDevice
IPad Air 2
Version
Jailbroken
Yes
I think the problem is with your device
it works well bro
I checked
Can it be because when I install the .deb file using filza, it says command not found, so I have to use the su root command to install it, would that cause the hack to malfunction?

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

BMT Support
Staff member
Support Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Android
Version
Can it be because when I install the .deb file using filza, it says command not found, so I have to use the su root command to install it, would that cause the hack to malfunction?
I think the problem is there bro

C

crazee_sapien

Kindly update for android also, please please please

T

ThanhLong301

I use ipad pro 10.5. It crashes after click hack

Inconnux

Inconnux

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Device
cross call
Rooted
No
iDevice
iphone 8
Version
Jailbroken
Yes
Hi i'm not english my thank you for mod if there was possibility to try to find a solution for which people kill silk contabilize the there are problem or it doesn't count the monster kill i would also like a more adjustable mode like on ios or little less than X1 I would also like to have your paypal for a donation is a contribution for future updates thank you

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart

BMT Support
Staff member
Support Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Device
Android
Version
Hi i'm not english my thank you for mod if there was possibility to try to find a solution for which people kill silk contabilize the there are problem or it doesn't count the monster kill i would also like a more adjustable mode like on ios or little less than X1 I would also like to have your paypal for a donation is a contribution for future updates thank you
thank you
Currently we do not accept donate bro
All free
You can also become VIP to get more incentives

Nours77

Nours77

Thé game cash when activ hack soluce ?

Inconnux

Inconnux

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Device
cross call
Rooted
No
iDevice
iphone 8
Version
Jailbroken
Yes
I do not want to seem derogatory my with mod even at least there is certain mod of game in multiplayer that one can not do without having a crazy score it should be able to lower the damage

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game game ios hack game ios mod hack mighty quest for epic loot free how to cheat mighty quest for epic loot ios how to hack mighty quest for epic loot ios mighty quest for epic loot hack mighty quest for epic loot ios mighty quest for epic loot mod mighty quest for epic loot non-jailbroken