What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Simultaneous Use Of VPN For Server Selection And Hosts Blocking

How many people, outside of South-East Asia, are able to play the Call of Duty Garena 1.6.8 mod?

• Yes, I am! And my phone is rooted. And I didn't encounter any instant ban.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I did! And my phone is rooted. But I got banned soon.

• No, I am unable to even get the game to start

• I don't see my option listed.

• Total voters

SpiderHollandx

Hey there guys! I need your help, please! If you can guide me on "How to use a VPN for both the purposes [(connecting to server of other country) and (connecting to a hosts file to block some ip addresses)] simultaneously?", it would be of much help. I need to do this in order to play call of duty garena mod on this website. I am an Indian and thus need to connect to a server of a South-East Asian country (via a VPN) in order to play the game (otherwise the game shows a message of it's unavailability in my country). Meanwhile, I also need to connect to a virtual VPN, to select a Hosts file in order to block those I.P adresses, to avoid the instant ban. However, since we cannot connect to multiple VPN's at the same time, I am unable to play the game either way! I cannot root my phone to modify the Hosts file (my phone doesn't support root, not does it own an official custom recovery) and nor can I go for the VIP global mod, so this is the only option left. So, please help me here!

Game Hack Similar

Back