Rooted
Yes
iDevice
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Version
Jailbroken
No
Hello guys,

In this Topic you can report any non-working link or any outdated version of our Games Area ( https://blackmod.net ). This will help us spotting problems in our Games Area and will help you getting the desired game!

To do this, just reply below following the simple format you'll find at the end of this page.

If you reached this page from a link of our Games Area, remember you first need to sign up (for free) to our Forum by clicking here: Register (it takes less than 15 seconds) to get the ability to reply to topics.

I promise I will do my best to update the link/version of the affected Game as fast as I can. Once fixed, I'll reply to your post so you'll know you can now download it.

Beware that reporting an outdated version here doesn't guarantee I'll update it. If I can do it I'll do it, otherwise I'm sorry but you have to accept the fact a hack has been patched or it does require more time to be updated.

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Rito profile, thanks!

Z

zanatzaza2580

Device
Galaxy J7 prime
Dawn Break Prodigy Infinitech

Thao

Thao

Updated lienquan mobile 1.23 instead of version 1.22

S

schiler

Update Garena AOV - Arena of Valor: Action MOBA to Version: 1.23.1.2

A

amier

Device
j
iDevice
one plus 3
Version
Jailbroken
Yes
Game Chrono Blade new version is release 1.4.9

M

manvkingti

Hello guys,

In this Topic you can report any non-working link or any outdated version of our Games Area ( https://blackmod.net ). This will help us spotting problems in our Games Area and will help you getting the desired game!

To do this, just reply below following the simple format you'll find at the end of this page.

If you reached this page from a link of our Games Area, remember you first need to sign up (for free) to our Forum by clicking here: Register (it takes less than 15 seconds) to get the ability to reply to topics.

I promise I will do my best to update the link/version of the affected Game as fast as I can. Once fixed, I'll reply to your post so you'll know you can now download it.

Beware that reporting an outdated version here doesn't guarantee I'll update it. If I can do it I'll do it, otherwise I'm sorry but you have to accept the fact a hack has been patched or it does require more time to be updated.
newmember

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags game update request game hack update game