What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

HI! Can you mod 'Honkai 3 CN' Please!!!

jassod

I receive a lot of player requests around the world.
So mod 'Honkai 3 CN' Please, Thanks you sir.

HarrisonGavin

First of all, I’m a solo 6v6 player. I do not enjoy Ground War or Gun Fight outside of a few matches here and there. That being said, with the lack of good 6v6 maps, strict SBMM (that is causing this bizarre teeter todder of stomping for several games and then getting stomped for several games), whole teams camping, not being able to stay in the same lobby, and no map voting, I’m really starting to enjoy this game less and less. All of the changes I listed above are design decisions that IW (or Activision) have made to cater to new players. I understand them wanting to give new players a fun experience, but there are ways to do that without implementing so many design choices that ruin the game for veteran players. It’s a shame because the graphics, gun customization, and sound design are all really great! Unfortunately I don’t see any of these design choices changing as long as people keep playing the game and buying things.

Game Hack Similar

Back