What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Girls frontline

ISUKAxABA

I cant play . the game Stuck after the ads. Van someon know how to fix it?

ISUKAxABA

can the DMG mod still be used?
yez, just download bot obb and apk. Just rename your existing data file for this app so that it wont be erase after uninstallinh the the non mod apk

nomansky

yez, just download bot obb and apk. Just rename your existing data file for this app so that it wont be erase after uninstallinh the the non mod apk
I currently use GFL v.333, do I have to uninstall it first?

ISUKAxABA

Cara pake modnya gimana sih aku orak ngerti
Just install both obb and apk. Then apply storage permission needed. Then after that just follow the instruction of the post on how to edit the mood script.

Paku

Security violation: Memory scanning detected closing app
im getting this issue but i can enter the game for about 30 seconds to 5 minutes, is there a way to fix this?
or do we need to wait for another app mod
i already cleared the cache and redownloaded the data (the security violation happended while downloading)

chobitssofar

im getting this issue but i can enter the game for about 30 seconds to 5 minutes, is there a way to fix this?
i already cleared the cache and redownloaded the data (the security violation happended while downloading)
I think it a bug memory leak thing Mica team fix it with new version so we have to wait for blackmod team to update the mod version of this game

Aztarocks

Yeah seems that way, But it still works for me even outdated, only thing I noticied is some delay when a squad has to advance after killing a wave to move to the next one. other than that it seems mostly fine.

ISUKAxABA

It looks like they know the way to block and modded files in the data. Same as me too.

Game Hack Similar

Back