What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Best/Fast Android Emulator?

Vitalitor

Hi All,
I'm looking for the best android emulator. Will you help me with this problem?

Ezalocotl

different emulators have different engines that run games, I've tested this so far and I found out that on 3D games, Nox/Memu is the fastest while on 2D games use Bluestacks, this is completely my personal opinion but I recommend it.

r4spb3rries

Use LD Player or NOX. But i recommend using LDPlayer 😃

Hello, the moment i start any modded apk with any emulator it force closes, do you know why this keeps happening?

i tried memu, Bluestacks, even LD, the game force closes the moment i started the modapk

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Hello, the moment i start any modded apk with any emulator it force closes, do you know why this keeps happening?

i tried memu, Bluestacks, even LD, the game force closes the moment i started the modapk
What game have you tried?

r4spb3rries

What game have you tried?

All kind of games tbh but right now im playing Slime IM, it runs well in my phone but my phone spec kinda trash so its laggy so im trying to play on my decent pc to get better fps

r4spb3rries

All kind of games tbh but right now im playing Slime IM, it runs well in my phone but my phone spec kinda trash so its laggy so im trying to play on my decent pc to get better fps
nvm im ***n dumb, my bluestack android version is lower than the requirement

Game Hack Similar

Back