What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

NEW Open the premium seller package

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Hi fan BMT,

Today I'm going to show you how to use our newly released premium seller package.
With this premium merchant package, you will have full control over your customer license such as creating, renewing, activating, and deactivating the license without going through any BlackMod Administrator.

This bundle works with bcoins (BlackMod Coins), a new currency at BlackMod to be used for later services.
The first thing you need to load bcoins is by going to open Google Play Store App and search for GameBox Booster App and install it.

Download it: GameBox Booster - แอปพลิเคชันใน Google Play

Next, login to your account at BlackMod and proceed to buy coins by going to Vip Ranks tab, where you will see BCoins Purchase, select a package you want to top up and make payment. Once the payment is complete, you will immediately get bcoins to your account

photo_2020-09-30_08-48-29.jpg

Now that you have enough bcoins, open your web browser and go to blackmod.net, you will see on the menu that "Seller Manager" tab appears, click on it and it will appear license management interface.

1601518774956.png

1601518789848.png

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, I will answer for you.

Regards
BMT

Last edited:

ahmaf1345

Hello friends, I want to buy a hacker,PIBG MOBILE where can I find it

ahmaf1345

Does the VIP seller have a game of PUBG MOBAILE I just want to be a game? Is there any? Please answer this question

Matrix

BMT Support
Website
www.blackmod.net
Update the vip mod first. This site have slow respond too update mod game. :(
We apolagize for any slow updates as you know all our staff are busy and even me sometimes i get busy with my personal life and works. Hope you understand and we will sure to give you more future updates and enjoyable mods that you can use :)
For now @Rito only discussed about the Premium Seller package which are the deals and profits are much gets me interest with ;) You dont need to discuss about us saying "Slow Respond" and Force us to update our mods because we do it automatically if needed ^^

For now what ever that game you played that needs update please be patient and our Modders will go work on it as long as they have time

Matrix

BMT Support
Website
www.blackmod.net
I will no longer buy vip memberships from your site, the only game I play is Call Of Duty Mobile, but the room is not working, we are constantly banned, I think you should first troubleshoot your existing vip members.
We apolagize but as you can see buying vip isnt just buying from 1mod as you know we mod alots of games and our gold package for 8$ is more worth for getting access for our mods and not just Call of duty. + You are cheating in the game which can always gives you ban , If you know how to use it and played safe and not brutal you can avoid too much risk.

Game Hack Similar

Back