What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game S Heroine v1.0.32 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | RESOURCE DROP MULTIPLE MEGA MOD

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
UPDATE SOME ABUSE FEATURES :
  1. GOLD DROP MULTIPLE
  2. ITEM DROP MULTIPLE
  3. EXP DROP MULTIPLE
  4. STONE DROP MULTIPLE

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
New mod working 100% i got top 1 but i got blocked so it will be recorded
IMG_20230305_163222_(1280_x_720_pixel).jpg

Rule34Musashi

The CuckMaster
Lucky Patcher, Game Guardian, etc. Games scan phones for them and won't start, it isnt the APK or we would all get it.
Well that's the problem, I don't have cheating tool like that on my phone, the only game related thing on my phone is "game mode" Setting.

X300M

Well that's the problem, I don't have cheating tool like that on my phone, the only game related thing on my phone is "game mode" Setting.
This shouldnt happening if modder did full bypass presto, i do say its only small portion of it bypassed lol. This is not your fault if mod not working

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
TESTED New Mega MOD Working 100% √

PREVIEW @Legend
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Tools like ( lucky patcher, game guardian, apk analyzer, apk editor, some game boosters as well )

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Top 1
Screenshot_2023-03-06-09-33-51-29_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-06-09-50-15-90_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

IMG_20230306_095220_(1280_x_591_pixel).jpg

Last edited:

LutherJ

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Shame there's no English version of this game as its a decent game. Thanks for the mod guys.

_____
Sent from Galaxy S9 using BlackMarket App

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack s heroine free how to cheat s heroine android how to hack s heroine android s heroine android s heroine apk s heroine hack s heroine mod
Back