What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL How to fix game crash, game LAG, memory overflow error when playing android game

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
To increase the experience and serve the best for BlackMod members. The developer team created a "GameBox Booster - แอปพลิเคชันใน Google Play" application that helps you fix related errors when playing games.

prWqJzQRNDTa8V2qO7rm-UOoIrJI4h0BqV-mg6A1HHzgEGB8NR0YCYm7smkX7iRiYw=s180-rw

Boost your device's performance with just one touch. Optimize the CPU, RAM and many other things automatically for Gaming and max performance!

How does it work?
You can configure various settings that will get applied automatically when the game starts. You can configure these settings Globally or on per game basis. Gaming Mode also remembers your existing device settings and restores them after your gameplay session once you close the service from notification panel. Now you no longer need to fiddle around with your device settings before each gameplay session.

If you have any suggestions. Let us know. We will optimize it.

Download it now: GameBox Booster - แอปพลิเคชันใน Google Play

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Doesn't fix my force close in jump force tcg
If you get this error, you will need to grant storage permission and overlay permission for that app if you have Android 6 or higher. Try it!

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

FreeHitss

If you get this error, you will need to grant storage permission and overlay permission for that app if you have Android 6 or higher. Try it!

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

ofc I did that boss, 😁all games are fine only in anime chaos tcg

FreeHitss

I see maybe the game isnt updated

XenonZinc

So, I downloaded the game "Archero" from here and I tried enabling the storage permissions but, the app said no permissions required and I couldn't enable any permissions. I tried around 2 hours or so trying to find a permission manager to enable it but, I got no luck. Anything I can do? Thank you.

Hi Hack

So, I downloaded the game "Archero" from here and I tried enabling the storage permissions but, the app said no permissions required and I couldn't enable any permissions. I tried around 2 hours or so trying to find a permission manager to enable it but, I got no luck. Anything I can do? Thank you.
This game does not require permissions (some games do not require any permissions to enjoy, but does not guarantee data retention), for the latest version 1.1.7 Archero developers have opened the storage permissions, you can try (he is the original game), say The 1.1.7 version can be modified using the GG modifier. Attack speed and Obsidian treasure chest can be modified without Root. Not much to say, Try to be a little hacker

XenonZinc

This game does not require permissions (some games do not require any permissions to enjoy, but does not guarantee data retention), for the latest version 1.1.7 Archero developers have opened the storage permissions, you can try (he is the original game), say The 1.1.7 version can be modified using the GG modifier. Attack speed and Obsidian treasure chest can be modified without Root. Not much to say, Try to be a little hacker
Oh sorry, I'm a bit new to this stuff. Can you please explain briefly what exactly is GG Modifier and how to use it?

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags game crash game lag how to fix game lag in android
Back