What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL How to make an Unsigned Mod APK

Svanrig

why my apk keep crashing, already do as it told copying lib from apk and move it to the apk folder. And then after that delete the lib folder inside apk and copy the outside lib folder into the apkm and after that need to patch the signature but my apk seems to keep crashing idk why

Samlc

Well, is just happen that way. This is just one of the methods for unsign an apk. If you find this a bullshit, then you're welcome not to use it.
Thats fine but can you answer the question? Even I am confused about the folders and apk files...modded or original?
I followed your instructions with the modded file, and i cant log in google to my old game account (Lucky Patcher and all is done, and I was fine till the 860.860 version)

KSenfiz

This method is obsolete for Android 10 Q and later for Android below 10Q this method should still work

Bloop

I have follow all off the step and i have patch with lucky patcher, but when i try to install my mod apk to overwrite original apk, its not installed.
How to fix this?

bora0071

There are many members who do not know by explanation.
Take a video and teach it.
Please.

SilentKiller1000

I did exactly what you said. I'm facing this error. Could you solve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-16-15-30.jpeg
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-16-15-30.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 43

wenyan

Dear team, can you do a tutorial on how to make an unsigned version of the game for current phones? I saw that many friends did not work according to the previous tutorial. The previous tutorial was to copy and paste the lib file. Now the mobile phone system is above Android 11. Can you provide a tutorial for the version above Android 11? Many friends are looking forward to it, thank you!

wenyan

Dear team, this tutorial was published 3 years ago. More than 3 years have passed, and now the Android system has undergone a lot of changes. The system is all Android 11. Can my dear team make a tutorial for Android 11 to unsign the game? It turns out that the old tutorial has expired, and it is useless for current mobile phones

afarinah

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
First time making unsigned apk and still working.

Game Hack Similar

Back