What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

How to bind a Google account?

Opstinatus

Hello Sirs,

I have read many official documents, but following the official instructions, I still cannot successfully bind my account.

The first time I ran the game (Brown Dust 2), I directly started using the mod method. I suspect that this might be the reason why all subsequent binding attempts have failed.

I am using Bluestacks 5 and have tried the following method:

I downloaded the official game program and overwrote the original game data with the modded game data. This failed, and the game started with a brand new guest account.

Could you please provide further guidance? Thank you.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
In fact, as long as you're using a signed version, you won't be able to link it to a Google account. So, you need to try another method. If there's Facebook login available, you can delete the Facebook app from your device and use the browser instead.

But if you want Google method, you'll need an unsigned version and your device must be rooted, either with a virtual machine (which is not very effective) or with full root access using Magisk (complete control). With this, you can easily register using any registration method.

Opstinatus

In fact, as long as you're using a signed version, you won't be able to link it to a Google account. So, you need to try another method. If there's Facebook login available, you can delete the Facebook app from your device and use the browser instead.

But if you want Google method, you'll need an unsigned version and your device must be rooted, either with a virtual machine (which is not very effective) or with full root access using Magisk (complete control). With this, you can easily register using any registration method.
Hi Nexii,

Thank you for your guidance. It seems that using Magisk is the only approach left for me at the moment.

Regarding the method of registration using Magisk, I am not familiar with this aspect. I was wondering if you could kindly provide me with some guidance on this matter?

Thank you very much!

kureiss

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold

I followed this installation guide:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And now I have Magisk, full root- but I still get error. Any advice after I have both of these modules installed?

Game Hack Similar

Back