What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.21.1 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
I use both versions of LDPlayer, 5.1 and 7.1. How are you suppose to login with Google or using unsign apk? Can't install unsign without disabled apk signature verification. I use luck patcher for that, it works only on 7.1 not on 5.1.
in box me

Drei69

Thank you, I changed the LDPlayer from my version 4.0.17 to 3.99 - it worked.

I used LDPlayer 3.99 and can confirm that it is working, however it created a new profile, so I cannot port my previous profile, GPlay won't let me in. What do I need to do to connect and download my progress?

Drei69

I used LDPlayer 3.99 and can confirm that it is working, however it created a new profile, so I cannot port my previous profile, GPlay won't let me in. What do I need to do to connect and download my progress?

After I moved to LDPlayer I cloned the BlueStacks details, device ID etc, and now the moment I try to load the modded application it does the same thing. So obviously something is wrong. If anyone has managed to get it working and carrying on your progress please let us know.

Drei69

OK, so I confirm that it is working, loading up and in the game. I kept messing around from trying to clone my BlueStacks device detals (Unit ID, Google ID etc) which I did but the end what helped was to install the Age_of_Magic_v1_25_UNSIGN_MOD.apk and use Lucky Patcher to allow me to log into google, actually installing the Unasigned apk without logging into google allowed me to access my game. I think Age of Magic uses the device IMEI or the Android ID to lock your account to it, Google Play only helps you when moving devices. As I mentioned I cloned my BlueStacks device to LDPlayer by using:
  • Xpose Installer (installing the Xposed Framework)
  • DevInfo
  • Device ID Changer
  • BuildProp Editor

You can skips the steps above if you don't want to clone your previous emulator hardware details, and just do the Lucky Patcher approach and install:
  • Lucky Patcher
  • NusyBox Free

1) Open Lucky Patcher and click on toolbox:
2) After that click on Patch to Android button:
3) A new menu will open as soon as you click on Patch to android. Tick the 'Signature Verification status
always true' and 'Disable .apk Signature Verfication' and click on Apply. It will take some time to patch,
till then do not click on anything.
4) Once the patch is finished you will see a message. Close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

You can see the more detailed steps here:
https://*******************/threads/how-to-make-unsigned-apk-and-google-facebook-login.55389/

Drei69

save your game data file from Android -> Data folder

next time if u installed mod from blackmod , if game update simply dowload and install new mod . don't need to uninstall old mod

This doesn't work with AoM. The game uses your device ID to lock onto it. The only way to transfer the data is using Google Play to save your progress, or to do what I did, clone the device from where you had you progress to new device/emulator.

Just do the Google Play. Whatever device you have your progress on (my case BlueStacks), uninstall modded AoM and use Play Store to install, log in, your hardware is locked so progress shows up, log into Google Play and progress is saved. Uninstall BlueStacks, use LDPlayer, do the whole Google Play unassigned steps, install Unassigned game, log into GPlay, done.

Drei69

i did it thx, just i can not use my account with the original apk, doing the same trick, anyway it starts from zero

Then you will have to do what I did, clone your previous device details to LDPlayer. You'll need to install all the software I mentioned. It is a bit of a pain but it works in the end.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back