What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival v6.2.1 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | ONE HIT KILL | GOD MODE | MAGIC SPLIT | BLACKMOD GIFT | MEGA MOD +24

DanRam

Suporte Team Black mods me ajuda tô com problemas com o mod tenho vídeo

ScrapyCoco

@Nexii , please tell @Legend to solve the issue with the latest Grim soul update . Many people are having the 'internal error occurred' issue and in my case when I open the game it just immediately crashes like 0.1 seconds later . Btw , I have android 12
I have the same issue.. game opens lets me play for a minute and crashes.. 😭
On Android 14

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Suporte Team Black mods me ajuda tô com problemas com o mod tenho vídeo
Absolutely, go ahead and send us a video detailing the problem you're experiencing. Additionally, include a text explaining the type and specifications of your device. With that information, we'll do our best to assist you and find a solution.

ScrapyCoco

Hi, I love this game and your mod looks amazing! I followed the instructions about how to fix the game crashing and it still crashes after a few moments in game,
I did as written here:
[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

I also tried to delete the cache and restarted my phone and it still crashes...
I would really appreciate help even though I stray from the rules (can't take a video of my phone to show installation process)

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game grim soul: dark fantasy survival android grim soul: dark fantasy survival apk grim soul: dark fantasy survival hack grim soul: dark fantasy survival mod hack grim soul: dark fantasy survival free how to cheat grim soul: dark fantasy survival android how to hack grim soul: dark fantasy survival android
Back