What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

farziasur7

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
it's been already 2 days since I updated the game and it's not working. I reinstalled it again and again and tried every method to solve the updating and error 13 issue but it's not working.

_____
Sent from realme 7 using BlackMarket App

brokken

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
actually there is a way around all this I'm reluctant to post here because I'm sure kabam watches it but here goes nothing... enjoy everyone
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

_____
Sent from husky using BlackMarket App

brokken

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
join my telegram for the REAL working solution search for @mcocmods and please give me free vip for this :) your welcome everyone. just follow the video step by step. must be on wifi to get this to work and after it's done no need for wifi

_____

farziasur7

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
join my telegram for the REAL working solution search for @mcocmods and please give me free vip for this :) your welcome everyone. just follow the video step by step. must be on wifi to get this to work and after it's done no need for wifi
I tried your solution but it's not working. Sorry Buddy

_____
Sent from realme 7 using BlackMarket App

brokken

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I tried your solution but it's not working. Sorry Buddy
well you didn't do it correctly over 100 phones now all working

_____

Gusmic

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hello everyone, to make the mod work one of the solutions I have is to download version 37 of the playstore from the UPTODOWN page and with that it will work, admins put your heart into the solutions, thank you, if you have any questions send me an inbox

_____
Sent from Galaxy A52 using BlackMarket App

John Jackson

Hello everyone, to make the mod work one of the solutions I have is to download version 37 of the playstore from the UPTODOWN page and with that it will work, admins put your heart into the solutions, thank you, if you have any questions send me an inbox
Hi @Gusmic

Can you tell us which version of 37?

Or is all version 37 work?

Gusmic

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hi @Gusmic

Can you tell us which version of 37?

Or is all version 37 work?
With any version of PlayStore 37

_____
Sent from Galaxy A52 using BlackMarket App
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back