What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

NEW Open the premium seller package

pbox

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
@rito why you ignore me? I paid 7 hours ago already you still no reply? You show up online you can't check inbox?

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
@rito why you ignore me? I paid 7 hours ago already you still no reply? You show up online you can't check inbox?
Hello there! Mr. Rito isn't ignoring you. Please hang tight, and he'll get in touch with you to activate your account. Make sure to send all the necessary images for the payment process to go smoothly. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

pbox

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Hello there! Mr. Rito isn't ignoring you. Please hang tight, and he'll get in touch with you to activate your account. Make sure to send all the necessary images for the payment process to go smoothly. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Pleas wait 24 hour ( after Rito online, he reply you're dm)
Thanks both of you, my first time upgrade so i don't know that, sorry for trouble

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
still no news? Is this for real? He online then he ignore me for more than 1 days
I didn't see your message, please wait until I check

Game Hack Similar

Back