What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Juggernaut Wars v1.4.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE | UNLIMITED SKILL

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
time_update *

Game APK: Juggernaut Wars Hack Mod for ANDROID

Version: 1.4.0
Package: com.my.juggernautwars
Root needed: NO
Internet required: YES
Size: 74 MB
Price: Free
Support: Android
Categories: Action Game
CHPlay URL: here

FREE Features

VIP Features

HOW TO USE LICENSE FOR VIP MEMBER.

1. Android 6+ it is necessary to enable the storage & phone permissions in the app settings first
Go to Setting => App manager => Find game => Click it to enable

NOTE: VIP MEMBER

Then enable the storage & phone permissions. Play game but get crash.
PLEASE COPY blackmod.license files AND PUT IT IN
-> Internal memory/Android/obb/com.my.juggernautwars

If your phone have no com.my.juggernautwars folder. U can create new folder and change name it to com.my.juggernautwars

Which Emulator is The Best?.

Some people like to use them Windows PC to use our MODs and keep asking us which emulator is working best. The answer is LDPlayer Android 5.1L as all VIP MODs which support emulators are tested with it.

The problem is that LDPlayer changed the architecture on the versions 4.0.83+ which resulted in increasing bugs. But it's still the best emulator you can use for our VIP MODs. Therefore we decided to upload the latest 100% stable version of LDPlayer (4.0.83) so you do not need to search for it.

Note

TURN OFF MOD TO COMPLETE FIRST TUTORIAL !!!
UNLIMITED SKILL SHOW NORMAL , CLICK SKILL TO ACTIVE IT !!!

Credits: Legend - BlackMod Team

Preview Mod:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Game Description

Step into the world of Juggernaut Wars world — a massive fantasy RPG! Become a legend! Steel, magic and courage oppose the fury of otherworldly monsters and their minions, and the battles rage day and night!
Can you prevent the invasion of the Devourers and save the missing princess Leah?

Dozens of heroes with unique skills and personalities are ready to fight by your side. Only a true master of role playing games online can assemble a raid team that can overcome all the obstacles, defeat all the mighty bosses and reach the grand finale, where the fate of the whole world will be decided!

MOBA RPG gameplay features:

An exciting campaign: uncover the terrible secrets of the Cult of Masks and save the world from the sinister Devourers! An adventure worthy of the best MMORPGs awaits you. Expect countless battles in forests and deserts, fetid swamps and mysterious ruins. The locations are designed in a classic RPG arena games style and are sure to delight true connoisseurs of fantasy atmospheres! Fight hordes of enemies and defeat evil bosses across epochs and worlds!

Stunning graphics, unique visual style and rich special effects! This MMO’s characters sow chaos and destruction in vivid, truly awe-inspiring battles! This is an action RPG where the hurricane of fighting never stops for an instant, and each hero of this RPG game is an outstanding character in their own right. Few RPG adventure games can boast such a range of unique characters — from paladins and priests to ninjas and bandits, from ancient mages to supersoldiers from other worlds! In this RPG world, magic of medieval fantasy collides with science fiction and steampunk!

Many different game modes: arena games, quests, side storylines and mine takeovers. There’s enough work for all your heroes! This is an action RPG and MOBA games crossover where heroes level up and unlock unique skills that can change the course of battle! But it isn’t just your heroes’ magic and skills that will help you in this online RPG. Collect and upgrade gear to make your heroes even stronger. As is proper for an MMO, you can expect a variety of different weaponry and armor, along with elixirs and other magical items!

A range of tactics and strategies: clever usage of hero abilities can change the course of battle. Juggernaut Wars is one of action-packed free RPG games where battles flow dynamically, but still stand out with their deep tactics and strategies. It’s an action RPG with MOBA elements, where you have not just one hero at your command, but a whole MMORPG team. Every battle, every arena, every raid becomes more fun as you unlock new ways to control your heroes!

Not just RPG games, but RPG games online! Overcome treacherous competitors on your path to the top of the leaderboard! But like in any MMORPG online world, not only enemies await you, but allies as well! You can exchange resources with other players in the Friends Store and get hero stones, and you can chat from level 20. And of course, you can join clans to achieve new victories along with your loyal friends!

The enemy carefully guards the secrets you must unveil. But each victory makes your raid team stronger! Level up your heroes, collect artifacts, join the battles of the angels and unlock new warriors! You can prove your mastery not only in the campaign, but in other game modes too. In this RPG online game, you won’t get bored!

FAQ - Read References First

Choose the version you want to download and follow the instructions
1- Remove original game
2- Download modded APK (Sign)
3- Install modded APK
4- Enjoy =)
1- Your device must be rooted.
2- Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: Tutorial in Here
3- Download and install unsigned APK.

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (root & no-root):
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2 - Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device
3- Download and Install mod APK
5- Enjoy
If ur phone use Android 11. Please read it : https://blackmod.net/threads/25242/
Disable Signature Verification with Lucky Patcher: Read tutorial in here
Disable Signature Verification with Core Patch: Read tutorial in here

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.

2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)

3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .

4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").

5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

1. Go To Setting Apps.
2. Apps (Or Appmanagement).
3. Find Your Game.
4. Press It And Chosse.
5. Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission.
6. Turn On Permission .
7. Enjoy MOD !!!

FREE AREA

VIP AREA

Mod versions from Blackmod Team are advertised by us and shared without fee

We need money to build and develop the site and that is the way we make money.

On our site you can easily download Juggernaut Wars v1.4.0 Mod! All without registration and send SMS!
With good speed and without virus!

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Legend profile, thanks!

Last edited:

Emre93

I was able to play for 30 seconds max. there is an ads every 30 seconds. I deleted the game 😡

CuteCupid

Its original game issue that crash and ads every min not mod . I installed playstore version that has crash and ads issue also ppl complaining about these on comments too bcoz game is kinda dead and devs have to earn money somehow so ads is there every min

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Its original game issue that crash and ads every min not mod . I installed playstore version that has crash and ads issue also ppl complaining about these on comments too bcoz game is kinda dead and devs have to earn money somehow so ads is there every min
That true , it from origin apk . xD

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
🆘 •BMT | @Modroid |MOD-TESTED

---➤ Installation | Passed ☑️
---➤ Ban Ratio | 62% ⛔
---➤ Performance | No-Errors ✅
. ╰──▸ᵀᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ, ⁱⁿ ² ᴰᵉᵛⁱᶜᵉˢ ᴬⁿᵈʳᵒⁱᵈ ¹⁰ ⁻ ¹¹

•---➤ ᴍᴏᴅ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ? = ᴀʟʟ-ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ✅
🔔Important-Note ⚠️
⚠️🛑 UNLIMITED SKILLS: Not Working in Auto Battle ( Use manually )
⚠️ Give All Required permissions: Display Over Other Apps & Storge & Phone
⚠️ TURN ON OFF MOD FEATURES In Tutorial.
⚠️ Cheat TOOLS Like LuckyPatcher & GameGuardian Needs to be Removed..
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

ᗢ MOD Preview 🎬
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
⌒ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
⌕Personal MOD Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 | 🥰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Join the BlackMod.Net Discord Server!
" ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ᴹᵉ ᴮʸ ᴿᵉᵃᶜᵗ ⁽ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ 🥰⁾ "
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Allrights-ReservedBMTeam🎭

Last edited:

Greatsmith

hello could you help fix my vip subscribe? already renew but expired

_____
Sent from M2004J19C using BlackMarket App

Betrayer69

Bella Ciao!
hello could you help fix my vip subscribe? already renew but expired
you can chat with rito, screenshot your payment receipt.

_____
Sent from CPH2247 using BlackMarket App

Seylimia

@Legend I can't find the words to thank you. you deserve to be a legend and we all love you and respect you sir, you always in date and here to update any game with new version and Im happy for you services sir thank you so much for everything and thanks to all blackmod team and I wish if you mod god of romes game ❤️❤️

_____
Sent from STK-L21 using BlackMarket App

Seylimia

I was waiting for the mod since 2016 and still waiting this game is dead so you can add it to this amazing store

Attachments

• cacheei_1658065376459.jpg
    cacheei_1658065376459.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 105
_____

Seylimia

aah the wish of my life to see this mod some day🤩🤩
Wow! You really have low standards when it comes to mobile games...that game is just a snore fest. 😴 But hey, whatever floats your boat 😊 (You should try World of Asterra: Dragons Rise).
I have wide and deep games experiences since a long time so that's you oppinion and I respect it and you should respect my "low standards too". gods of rome is very hard without paying

_____

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack juggernaut wars free how to cheat juggernaut wars android how to hack juggernaut wars android juggernaut wars android juggernaut wars apk juggernaut wars hack juggernaut wars mod
Back