What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians v4.51 MENU MOD | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE

Nexus1993

maybe a bug. Anyway mod icon doesn't work and when i try to start the game Mobs kill me. I found same problem in others games
Send me video your problem
cannot upload a video. anyway when i start this game the black icon where you set values dont appair and seems the mod is setted x 9999 Attack as default.. so when any Monster Attack me i die and i cant go over the prologue

_____
Sent from M2007J20CG using BlackMarket App

Nexus1993

_____
Sent from POCOPHONE F1 using BlackMarket App

kmetica65

With last update they implemented somthing that game played with MOD crush every 5 minutes :( ....game crush even if you delete mod and install original on same device you use MOD. Can you guys bypass that in your MOD? Thanks

john_whick

add add advertising, add add closed game every time game restart when add trying to popup (play) I'm not even able to complete first tutorial wow add add add it's my 2nd game that have same problem please some one do some thing to teach ..... add

gkhnerck

The mod gives an error. The version is now 4.51.2, can you please update it? I will wait impatiently..thank you in advance

_____
Sent from JSN-L21 using BlackMarket App

muhammad114

blackmod is a very reputable site for us, but very sadly this mod apk is fake it has no mod menu appears and also stuck in 33% . i just waste my mb 😭, i downloaded it three times , i think its my device problem but later i understand this mod is fake

_____
Sent from Redmi 10A using BlackMarket App

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack might & magic: elemental guardians free hack might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod free how to cheat might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod android how to hack might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod android might & magic: elemental guardians android-1 might & magic: elemental guardians androidrepublic might & magic: elemental guardians apk might & magic: elemental guardians blackmod team might & magic: elemental guardians blackmod.net might & magic: elemental guardians hack might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod android might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod apk might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod hack might & magic: elemental guardians hack mod mod might & magic: elemental guardians mod might & magic: elemental guardians platinmods
Back