What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

FREE MOD Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures v2023.4.2 (MOD, Unlocked VIP) APK

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
time_update *

Game APK: Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Hack Mod for ANDROID

Version: 2023.4.2
Size: 1.56GB
Categories: Simulation
Publisher: 1679810000
CHPlay URL: here

FREE Features

Credits: ???

Preview Game:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Game Description

Create your very own Barbie DreamHouse experience! Join us for a bunch of fun activities: baking, cooking, dancing, makeovers, home design, fashion, nail salon, hair salon, mini games, epic pool parties and other fun girl games! Explore Malibu with my pink convertible or dress me and my friends up in fashion-forward looks to get picture ready!

Follow us on exciting adventures in the DreamHouse where anything is possible!

LET'S MOVE IN
Are you into home design makeovers? Help me design every room with wonderful wallpapers and dazzling decorations. Make it your own Dreamhouse!

THE COOLEST FRIENDS
Meet my best friends: Barbie "Brooklyn" Roberts, Renee, a sports fanatic; Daisy, a talented DJ; Teresa, a science-lover; Nikki, an aspiring fashion designer and the one-and-only Ken. Plus, my family including my fun-loving sisters: Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea! Even my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roberts are joining in on the adventure!

COOKING AND BAKING
Why don’t you join me in my awesome kitchen? There are so many delicious recipes to cook! Get baking with Skipper and post your tasty recipes on BarbieGram for everyone to see! Mmm… Are those cupcakes I smell?!

DRESS UP
Got any fashion tips? Dress-up in beautiful princess dresses or relax in super comfy pj’s, there’s an outfit for everyone. Ask Nikki for some fashion advice to have the coolest outfit!

HAIRSTYLES
Get ready for a makeover! There’s a hair salon in the DreamHouse and you can design tons of different hairstyles! Have a girls makeover day with Teresa and check out all the cool accessories you can add to your new look!

TIME FOR SOME PAMPERING
Check out the Malibu Nail Spa! Make it a girl’s day out! Create your own nail design at the Nail Salon with so many colors, patterns and stickers to choose from!

SUMMER TIME
OMG! Malibu Beach is finally open! Dive, swim, grill, lounge or build a sandcastle? You can do it all! Decide who is the ultimate surf champion in an awesome mini game. You can also chill out at the DreamHouse pool while Ken throws one of his legendary pool parties!

NEW ADVENTURES
Become a princess at the Royal Ball at the Floravian Castle, go underwater as a mermaid, or get outdoors and go camping in the DreamCamper!

EXPLORE FRIENDS DREAMHOUSE'S
Add friends and check out their DreamHouse's. Earn coins when you visit!

Fun games for girls, boys and kids of all ages. Play doll house and dress up games with parents or other family!

SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
- This app offers monthly subscriptions
- Users may be offered a free trial of the subscription
- One free trial per Google account on new subscriptions only
- Users will need to opt-in to a subscription in order to accept the trial period and will have the right to opt-out at any time during the trial period. Users will be automatically charged after the trial period if they haven't opted out.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off before the end of the current period
- Auto-renewal of your subscription can be canceled anytime by going to the Google Account Settings
-You can cancel your subscription at any time, but please note that you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription

PRIVACY & ADVERTISING
Budge Studios™ takes children's privacy seriously and ensures that its apps are compliant with privacy laws. This application has received the “ESRB Privacy Certified Kids’ Privacy Seal”. Read our privacy policy at: https://budgestudios.com/en/legal/privacy-policy/ or email our Data Protection Officer at: [email protected]

An internet connection may be required to use this app

END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

HAVE QUESTIONS?
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at [email protected]

BUDGE and BUDGE STUDIOS are trademarks of Budge Studios Inc.

Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures © 2018-2022 Budge Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

WHAT NEWS:
The Stables are open! Care, feed, dress, and play with all-new Horses!

FAQ - Read References First

Choose the version you want to download and follow the instructions
1- Remove original game
2- Download modded APK (Sign)
3- Install modded APK
4- Enjoy =)
1- Your device must be rooted.
2- Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: Tutorial in Here
3- Download and install unsigned APK.

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (root & no-root):
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2 - Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device
3- Download and Install mod APK
5- Enjoy
If ur phone use Android 11. Please read it : https://blackmod.net/threads/25242/
Disable Signature Verification with Lucky Patcher: Read tutorial in here
Disable Signature Verification with Core Patch: Read tutorial in here

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.

2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)

3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .

4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").

5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

1. Go To Setting Apps.
2. Apps (Or Appmanagement).
3. Find Your Game.
4. Press It And Chosse.
5. Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission.
6. Turn On Permission .
7. Enjoy MOD !!!

FREE AREA

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Powcow profile, thanks!

Last edited:

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
UPDATE V9.0

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
UPDATE V10.0

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
UPDATE V11.0

Trespa

No puedo abrir el juego, me sale que *NO PUEDES ABRIR EL JUEGO PORQUE NO LOS HAZ COMPRADO *

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
UPDATE V2021.2.1

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
UPDATE V2023.4.2

Tags: Tags barbie dreamhouse adventures crack barbie dreamhouse adventures mod barbie dreamhouse adventures paid barbie dreamhouse adventures pro crack
Back