What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Bypass APP emulator detection

Iankim

Hello can i ask how to make the bypass android emulator detection? i have a app its called shopee i want to install it and use it normally on Pc android emulator such as LDPlayer, Bluestacks,Nox,Memu but the problem is i cant login because the app have emulator detection.

i want to use the app called shopee on a emulator for online shopping but it cant because of their emulator detection

Cawfee

Technomagi
In general there are three ways to bypass an emulator check:

Modify the app and remove the emulator check.
Modify the emulator so that it pretends to be a real device.
Modify the system calls the app does for detecting it is running on an emulator
As you can see all three ways are not that simple, however the third way may be the easiest as there are some tools that can help you.

Back to option 1 - it requires a lot of development skills to decompile the app (e.g. using apktool to decompile it to Smali code), identify the emulator checks (and to bypass app integrity checks that may exist).

Option 2 is even harder as it requires you to patch and recompile the Android emulator (which is available as source code).

Therefore from my point of view only option 3 is realistic for you. However it still may require some Java development.

You can install the XPosed framework onto your emulator. It allows to modify system calls the app uses for identifying that it is running on an emulator. There are a some existing XPosed modules for hiding that a device is rooted or that it is running on an emulator. If you are luck there is an existing module working out-of-the box, letting you run your app on an emulator.
Source: stackoverflow

Game Hack Similar

Back