What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Diablo Immortal v1.4.889785 Mod

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

ohboy

@Legend

Hi bro, Diablo Immortal already have speed hack mod (move speed + attack speed), you can search in youtube. So please try to mod it, Thank you.

lehuuluc2020vn

[QUOTE = "ohboy, bài đăng: 602118, thành viên: 251985"]
[USER = 10] @Legend [/ USER]

Chào anh em, Diablo Immortal đã có bản mod speed hack (tốc độ di chuyển + tốc độ đánh), các bạn có thể tìm kiếm trên youtube. Vì vậy, xin vui lòng cố gắng để sửa đổi nó, Cảm ơn bạn.
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Xin link

Netlag666

Anything quality of life or speed up would be a great help. It's a mega greedy game.

Grumpydinosaur

@传奇

嗨兄弟,暗黑破坏神不朽已经有速度破解模式(移动速度+攻击速度),你可以在youtube上搜索。所以请尝试修改它,谢谢。
[/引用]
在哪里现在mod啊
@传奇

嗨兄弟,暗黑破坏神不朽已经有速度破解模式(移动速度+攻击速度),你可以在youtube上搜索。所以请尝试修改它,谢谢。
[/引用]
在哪里现在mod啊

MaleeSince

Didn’t know there was a Diablo game for Android. Thanks for the mode! I was a huge fan of the original series, but I don’t have that much time to play games now.
Still, I would try this one. I get some free time in traffic jams and before going to sleep. I might use it to have some fun and remember my teenage years. And thanks to the mode, I would be able not to begin with the very beginning and have cool items like the chance guards immediately. It would save me tons of time and make the experience more pleasant.
Thanks for the good work; I will give it a try in the following days and maybe update the post.

Last edited:

Dead_Poet

Hello, a Diablo Immortal hack, wold be great! dont need big stuff, if we could mod it, to upgrade items/gems/ lendary gems without have the resources need, like in the last day on earth! would be great

this gambling money wth legendary crest to find gems its pure scam ! if some how we could upgrade gems without have resources would be awesome! also as well upgrade gear, and normal gems,

Available to support, again, the site, and even suport private mod, if need!

Greetings

Frosteye

VIP-Rank
Platinum
VIP-Rank
I'd really appreciate if you modded this game thanks.

Game Hack Similar

Back