What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Dungeon Survival - Endless maze v1.41 Mod //If Possible, Mod Gems. but 1 hit Kill and God Mod will appreciate

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

capuans

Last edited by a moderator:

capuans

this game is playable with offline. and what i see at one modded apk site 'he' said, to change values with GameGuardian you should play game with internet connection. and now he success to mod Gems but he put this mod in VIP section at Sb***ey site.

in GameGuardian forum has discussion about mod gems and other things but there has some problem for Free Paid users like me. you can check this link How to cheat Dungeon Survival maybe you will get idea how 'he' mod this game

capuans

Please. There are a real mod for this game?
yes. you can find at Sbenny but VIP :(
and if you phone is rooted you can hack this game (diamond - money - max level) using game guardian. you can go to Game Guardian website and search Dungeon Survival for full tutorial :). sorry for my bad and broken english

Game Hack Similar

Back