What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

zeddicus

Did the same thing as alan.eu.
Installed LDPlayer instead NOX. Used LuckyPatcher on it. Made all the steps as I did on Nox emulator.
Got the same result. The game freezes on loading or some time after loading.
1.16 unsigned worked normally.

igorec

Or maybe just reload the unsing mod, maybe it didn’t completely download and therefore problems?

Stanley Lloyd

Deleted LDPlayer, installed LDPlayer, checked the last version, installed Lucky Patcher, checked the last version, patched Android (all needed patches), installed AoM from Play Market, started it - everything works fine, login Google account in settings - everything works fine, exit game, installed Unsign MOD (since emulator have root and everything patched), started the game and it crashed...

igorec

[QUOTE = "Стэнли Ллойд, должность: 405978, член: 137050"]
Удалил LDPlayer, установил LDPlayer, проверил последнюю версию, установил Lucky Patcher, проверил последнюю версию, пропатчил Android (все необходимые патчи), установил AoM из Play Market, запустил его - все работает нормально, войдите в учетную запись Google в настройках - все работает нормально , выйти из игры, установить Unsign MOD (так как на эмуляторе есть root и все пропатчено), запустил игру и она вылетела ...
[/ QUOTE]
у меня такая же ситуация :(. Тоже заново всё установил, обновил, все как всегда делал и вылетает при запуске с надписью об ошибки. Только в 17й версией мода такая проблема возникла. Но по ходу это восновном у россиян, у дргих вроде запустилось :(

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Deleted LDPlayer, installed LDPlayer, checked the last version, installed Lucky Patcher, checked the last version, patched Android (all needed patches), installed AoM from Play Market, started it - everything works fine, login Google account in settings - everything works fine, exit game, installed Unsign MOD (since emulator have root and everything patched), started the game and it crashed...
Did the same thing as alan.eu.
Installed LDPlayer instead NOX. Used LuckyPatcher on it. Made all the steps as I did on Nox emulator.
Got the same result. The game freezes on loading or some time after loading.
1.16 unsigned worked normally.
RE -PATH U DEVICES WITH LUCKY PATH

1- Open Lucky Pather
2- Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to android"
3- Check "Signature Verification status always true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verfication", then apply changes. After this maybe your Android device will reboot automatically. If your Android device not reboot automatically, continue to the next step.
4- Still in the "Patch to Android" menu, check the "Disable signature verification in the package manager". Apply changes, and done! (May reboot automatically)
5- Done, Now u can uninstall luckypacher then install file apk unsign
6.Enjoy MOD !!!

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
My only problem is the BMT buttom don't show me up
[Required Permissions]
▶Essential Access Authority
▷Storage
- You need enough storage for 'Program installation & data saving in your mobile'.

Stanley Lloyd

1- Open Lucky Pather
3- Check "Signature Verification status always true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verfication", then apply changes. After this maybe your Android device will reboot automatically. If your Android device not reboot automatically, continue to the next step.
4- Still in the "Patch to Android" menu, check the "Disable signature verification in the package manager". Apply changes, and done! (May reboot automatically)
6.Enjoy MOD !!!
You mean like this:
patches.jpg

so, I already did it.

igorec

1- Open Lucky Pather
6.Enjoy MOD !!!
Dear Legends, I did everything as you wrote, but after installing the mod, the game crashes when it loads, it does not load. I’m sending the video to your Facebook book now. There he showed an open, just loaded game, then went into his profile. Then he installed the mod, showed on the video that the parameters in the Lucky patcher were made as needed and started the game after installing the mod and you can see how the error appears and the game does not load.

alan.eu

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's ok too. But I still can't use the MOD this time.

[Required Permissions]
▶Essential Access Authority
▷Storage
- You need enough storage for 'Program installation & data saving in your mobile'.

alan.eu

The whole process made is described here, if could help.

I'm tryning another Emulator (LDPlayer) and I did the whole proccess again. Lucky patched and rooted. So I've got a new and updated AOM instalation. Logged in my google play account as usual.

So I tried to install the UNSIGNED version again (I was using 1.16 normally) , but I got an error (yes, I tried to download again the 1FREE_Age_of_Magic_1.17_UNSIGN.apk ).

Also... On Nox I sucessfully complete the instalation process, but it doesn't show me EMT buttom anymore.

Acetone

1.16 работала нормально, с подписью и без
1.17-с подписью вылетает на загрузке, без подписи - игра загружается, но ниче не выбрать, зависает и все

igorec

Жаль, видимо ничего править не будут. Будем до следующего обновления без мода... Надеюсь 18й мод не будет таким глючным.../ It’s a pity, apparently they won’t rule anything. We will be until the next update without a mod ... I hope the 18th mod will not be so buggy ...

zeddicus

dear BlackMod Team we all appreciate your work...
but do something with this buggy mod. We know you can.
It has some issues and doesn't work. Every one confirms that.

alan.eu

There is any limitation for diferent Emulator android version?

igorec

God forbid that they corrected the mod, otherwise sadness. Does not work...

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back