What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

andr237

The mod only works on the device on which the game was first launched. If you install the game on another device, then attach it to your account and install the mod, the game freezes. Repair it please.

zull

Mod freezes when you try to connect to your google account.
You can connect to your google account before installing mod... but then after installing mod the game crashes when it loads.
Please fix it. All previous mods worked fine for me.

raheelshah2007

Mod freezes when you try to connect to your google account.
You can connect to your google account before installing mod... but then after installing mod the game crashes when it loads.
Please fix it. All previous mods worked fine for me.
how do you connect to google account before installing, i might find a fix

_____
Sent from Galaxy Note8 using BlackMarket App

igorec

[QUOTE = "Svs, post: 406572, member: 127781"]
Мод Mod.pro работает нормально, но не так удобно, как у вас. Это означает, что это выполнимо. Ребята, пожалуйста [USER = 2] @Aurora [/ USER] [USER = 10] @Legend [/ USER]. Благодарность!
[/ QUOTE]
А где можно этот мод найти? Тут я понимаю разработчики не собираются ничего дорабатывать, очень жаль..... Причем ведь не один человек пишет, что не работает, многие пишут - но просто закрыли глаза...

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
DOWLOAAD FIXED UNSIGN MOD IN #1

Reactions: Svs

RemyMartinXO

anyone know which save file i should copy over to my new phone to continue my progress w/o having to start all over.

RemyMartinXO

You just have to connect your new game to the same google acc which you used on old phone.

I'm unable to sign into Google on my new phone & it would freeze then crash when i hit the Google login in Settings, will have to try it on my old phone before i do a factory reset.

Last edited:

Ray860415

Anyone can help me? I can't install the "unsigned" apk, it shows "app not installed " .But I have installed lucky patcher and did what I should do .How to fix this problem??thanks

_____
Sent from ZenFone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL/ZB631KL) using BlackMarket App

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Anyone can help me? I can't install the "unsigned" apk, it shows "app not installed " .But I have installed lucky patcher and did what I should do .How to fix this problem??thanks
1- Open Lucky Pather
2- Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to android"
3- Check "Signature Verification status always true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verfication", then apply changes. After this maybe your Android device will reboot automatically. If your Android device not reboot automatically, continue to the next step.
4- Still in the "Patch to Android" menu, check the "Disable signature verification in the package manager". Apply changes, and done! (May reboot automatically)
5- Done, Now u can uninstall luckypacher then install file apk unsign
6.Enjoy MOD !!!

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back