What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

BopoH

Install the GPS version, sign into Google account, install mod over it.

Yes, I know there are extra steps but that's how I got it to work.

I've been using the mod for a long time and still not banned, curious to know how folks are using the mod that ended up getting them banned.
I know how to use an unsigned mod and I know how to install it. I don’t need to tell obvious things.
I talked about the fact that after installing an unsigned mod you can’t log in to your Google account a second time.
There will be a permanent reconnection to Google play.
There was no such problem before and the mod worked very well. If you read all the messages,
I did not report such a problem before .
Thank you for the attention.

RemyMartinXO

I know how to use an unsigned mod and I know how to install it. I don’t need to tell obvious things.
I talked about the fact that after installing an unsigned mod you can’t log in to your Google account a second time.
There will be a permanent reconnection to Google play.
There was no such problem before and the mod worked very well. If you read all the messages,
I did not report such a problem before .
Thank you for the attention.
I suggested an alternative to overcome your issue but obviously you know that by your response.
You're welcome and have a nice day.

Last edited:

ysnmod

pls can you try modding rise of kingdoms the lost crusade. just building speed and things like that

_____
Sent from SM-J400F using BlackMarket App

alan.eu

Install the GPS version, sign into Google account, install mod over it.

Yes, I know there are extra steps but that's how I got it to work.

I've been using the mod for a long time and still not banned, curious to know how folks are using the mod that ended up getting them banned.

I was using this mod for the last 6 months, I guess... This time a finally got banned. So it´s time to stop, eventually, everyone will, especially if abusing it. I didn´t, but my time has come.

In fact, the new unsigned mod doesn´t work, but doesn´t matter anymore. Be patient! Someday @Kevin will update de mod when get some extra free time.

cya and good gaming for all!

huynhbin

hi guys! sombody can tell me why and how! i was install APK mod on the android phone get LvL 1 new account, and after that! i'm dell the apk mod and download, install AOM on CH play and i got another Lvl 1 new account! why, only on one phone , APK mod 1 account and orignal 1 account! so, how i get only one account on mod and orignal?

Orrans

when i login with google before install the mod everything great, but when I install the mod over the game the google just going into connect loop, how can I fix it?

kyobey

--şanslı yamalı ile denen android yamayı yaptım
--google playi root explorer ile bir onceki ile degistirip kurdum
--titanyum back up ile ilgiliimi onceden orjinal oyun ile yukarısı geri yedekeleme yaptım

fakat oyun odasında google oyun dönüp duruyor bir tülü kendi hesabımda rahatcaoynayamıyorum ...

google play failed .how to play my id we need video pls

RemyMartinXO

The only update that needed is the fix of Google play login after you install the moded version

Temp solution is to install GPS version, sign in and install the mod over it for folks that are having issues and if you haven't done so already.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back