What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.21.1 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

Orrans

Temp solution is to install GPS version, sign in and install the mod over it for folks that are having issues and if you haven't done so already.
already did it few times, its working good for the first couple times but eventually (after 3 4 logins) its go again for an endless connecting loop

SrMardo

[CITAÇÃO = "QueenChrysalis, post: 310672, membro: 57944"]
Eu não me importaria se isso estivesse no meu telefone. Mas eu uso um emulador que está no meu PC para jogos. Então essa é uma história diferente.
[/CITAR]
Não tem nada haver faco o mesmo sem problemas, o porém e que esse game não tem como vincular então e jogo perdido

RemyMartinXO

already did it few times, its working good for the first couple times but eventually (after 3 4 logins) its go again for an endless connecting loop

Yes, I understand as I'm experiencing this too and sadly the only solution is to uninstall, reinstall GPS version, sign in and install mod whenever that happens and it seems to happen every day for me once I'm done playing the game for the day. My tip wasn't for you as you already know what to do, it was for new folks and folks that didn't know you could do this.

Last edited:

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
how to login google play?
How to login Google+
1. Your device needs root!
2. You have to unsign APK (sometimes unsigned APKs are uploaded too, then you can skip this)
3. You must install original game and login with Google+ or FB (don't remove game after!)
4. You have to install the Apps: Lucky Patcher (Look video tutorial)
5. You have to patch the signature verification
6. You install the modded APK over the original game
7. Thats it =)

Orrans

How to login Google+
1. Your device needs root!
2. You have to unsign APK (sometimes unsigned APKs are uploaded too, then you can skip this)
3. You must install original game and login with Google+ or FB (don't remove game after!)
4. You have to install the Apps: Lucky Patcher (Look video tutorial)
5. You have to patch the signature verification
6. You install the modded APK over the original game
7. Thats it =)
hey Kevin, as we wrote (few of us) its still not work, well its work for the first couple logins but after like 3 or 4 times you enter the game (sometimes even on the second time) the login get into connection loop and than you need to uninstall and do the login and install the mod again, if it will be fixed it will be great!

vlad77sk

please have a problem, the game will start fine, but when the blackmod logo is displayed the game will start running from the beginning. I apologize for eng, I use a translator

RemyMartinXO

I think the devs have done something to the mod as every time I start the game, it takes forever to load and there is no mod menu once it does load.

EDIT: I've tried the previous versions of mod 1.22.x and none of them work as the results are the same.

@Kevin Hart Hi, can you install the mod and see if the mod menu loads up for you and does the game take forever to load?

Last edited:

Hooligart

How can I fix the ability to buy for real money? I tried to install an unsigned version through the root, the game stopped running

vlad77sk

hello I'm sorry if I bother. Not first the game is loaded and only after about 1 min logo mod. And the game falls again to load

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back