What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

Orrans

Hey @Kevin Hart
I think what's messing up the Google connection is the about screen, can you disable it by any chance?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200605-150923989~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200605-150923989~2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 32

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
I think the devs have done something to the mod as every time I start the game, it takes forever to load and there is no mod menu once it does load.

EDIT: I've tried the previous versions of mod 1.22.x and none of them work as the results are the same.

@Kevin Hart Hi, can you install the mod and see if the mod menu loads up for you and does the game take forever to load?
Should use 1.1.1.1 VPN (WARP) when playing games to avoid connection errors, crashes, not showing the menu...
1591365013650.png

Paugson

Been playing this game for months and I got banned today anyway around this please

ApkTester

BMT
Thanks, Mod working perfect / no lag ^^
😂 i just hope i can stay safe from ban
Game graphics as awesome 😊

lcaraballo92

I think that the best way to no get banned is playing the normal version... knowing the time that takes to get something.. if you make 3 stars and win every battle against powerfull enemies, if you just make all the campaign with lvl 30 even in heroic... you surely get banned.. thats unusual, you will be forced to use the dmg hack with high values...

I hope this works and not get banned,, if i just get a banned i will let you know here... probably after some time you get banned and the mod does not worth the effort...

ApkTester

BMT
I think that the best way to no get banned is playing the normal version... knowing the time that takes to get something.. if you make 3 stars and win every battle against powerfull enemies, if you just make all the campaign with lvl 30 even in heroic... you surely get banned.. thats unusual, you will be forced to use the dmg hack with high values...

I hope this works and not get banned,, if i just get a banned i will let you know here... probably after some time you get banned and the mod does not worth the effort...
Anyone in blackmod should or already know there no way you will be safe 100% from bann
But in my gameplays i dont remmber i get ban befor in any game(mod) i play
So even if its not 100%safe its about how the player ues mod
Play Safe ⤵
Any type of public info. try hide in first
When you speak with any player dont be hell yeah iam powerful 😂Details are important
"If you like to chat and make friends" keep mod hide and never try to be overpower with your friends (you will ask me why friends umm friends always report about you 😂)
You are okey to be powerful in solo gameplay without any public info
Now after you made your "account level high "important" enjoy upgrade everything you get

And now you can make your power more high in public and dont ues godmode but ofc keep it safe

Last edited:

RemyMartinXO

Sorry to hear you getting banned, just play smarter going forward.

cyberpunk47

Sadly the APK signed, after you close the app and open it second time, you can't login with Google.

Mariedarr

I only use signed apk.If I install it, would I have to play from the start again?

RemyMartinXO

I only use signed apk.If I install it, would I have to play from the start again?

install Google PS version, sign in to google, install signed apk over it and profit.

Hopefully, the google+ sign gets fixed as it sucks to have to constantly uninstall, install GPS version, sign in, install mod over GPS version

with that said, thanks again for making the mod

Last edited:

Mariedarr

install Google PS version, sign in to google, install signed apk over it and profit.

Hopefully, the google+ sign gets fixed as it sucks to have to constantly uninstall, install GPS version, sign in, install mod over GPS version

with that said, thanks again for making the mod

What is Google PS? I tried to Google it and came up with Google playstation.

Mariedarr

PS = Play Store | GPS = Google Play Store
I am still unable to sign in into Google play. Does it mean my game progress won't be saved? If the next game version is released, do I need to play from the start?

lcaraballo92

Anyway, there is another new event that does not show up, like acronts one, now its Abbadon's turn... Can you pls update? IDK if that will fix it..

lcaraballo92

where do u see this as i dont see those events
Idk if the reason that Im seeing the event is cause Im playing the normal version. But Im lvl 60 in the mod version and lost an event that let you get 2 acronts. Now its abbadon event. Those events are unique... Should I post a screenshot?

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back