What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

RemyMartinXO

Idk if the reason that Im seeing the event is cause Im playing the normal version. But Im lvl 60 in the mod version and lost an event that let you get 2 acronts. Now its abbadon event. Those events are unique... Should I post a screenshot?

yes, pls if you don't mind, thanks

lcaraballo92

yes, pls if you don't mind, thanks
See? There is an unique event, non repitable.. Last one was for 2 acronts.
Ty for your time.
Btw,this os the regular game versión. Signed in with GP and all the stuffs...

Attachments

• IMG_20200610_102340.jpg
    IMG_20200610_102340.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 43

Antenelles

Please repair this issue :D
Sadly the APK signed, after you close the app and open it second time, you can't login with Google.
Hopefully, the google+ sign gets fixed as it sucks to have to constantly uninstall, install GPS version, sign in, install mod over GPS version

RemyMartinXO

Ty for your time.

gotcha thanks, I have the legit GPS version on my phone and I don't have the 1st event in the picture to the left, guess its region based or something.

lcaraballo92

Ye
Anyone stuck in facing Spiderqueen chapter? (Chap4) . The spider couldn't get hit at all , i believe its a bug caused by the mod?
Yes its a common issue, you have to start the battle without hacks.. Thats the only way to pass

ApkTester

BMT
Ty for your time.
:face9: umm you are speak about this !

Attachments

• 2020-06-11 15.13.24.png
    2020-06-11 15.13.24.png
    954.2 KB · Views: 39

Carl611

The google play login window keeps repeating and could not log on to the game. Could you please fix the problem?

Mariedarr

If I install the mod and then install the Google Play version, will I need to play from the start?

ApkTester

BMT
If I install the mod and then install the Google Play version, will I need to play from the start?
It has been tested
Look like even if you uninstall "mod or original" your old data will stay in your phone
So you can uninstall mod > install google play store version > your old data will show up> connect your account to google play
--------edit note--------
Maybe will not work with you and you will lose your old data
Pls wait the new version

Last edited:

Mariedarr

It has been tested
Look like even if you uninstall "mod or original" your old data will stay in your phone
So you can uninstall mod > install google play store version > your old data will show up> connect your account to google play
Enjoy 😊
Thank you 😁

Mariedarr

It has been tested
Enjoy 😊
I just reinstall from Google play and the game started from the beginning 😅 oh well rip this game

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back