What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

Dasfun2

hey, i want to delete my old account on this mod and start this game from new level 1 account. i cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the game keeps giving me my old account.. how do i start the new account again??

_____
Sent from CPH1923 using BlackMarket App

DarkNecroz

new update coming soon to fix clan war :p how do i keep my progress on unrooted device ? do i just install over it ?

_____
Sent from Galaxy S9 using BlackMarket App

ApkTester

BMT
hey, i want to delete my old account on this mod and start this game from new level 1 account. i cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the game keeps giving me my old account.. how do i start the new account again??
Yeah this will not change anything
Try this
1- download google play version
2- link your game with this google play for this account you want to delete
3- now switch to other account gmail
4- uninstall google play version > install mod

ApkTester

BMT
new update coming soon to fix clan war :p how do i keep my progress on unrooted device ? do i just install over it ?
Yes install over it ( if this did not work )
Follow this steps👇
How to Keep Your Account When U Install NEW MOD !
1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.
2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)
3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .
4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").
5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

DarkNecroz

Yes install over it ( if this did not work )
Follow this steps👇
How to Keep Your Account When U Install NEW MOD !
1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.
2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)
3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .
4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").
5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !
thanks a lot mate :)

_____
Sent from Galaxy S9 using BlackMarket App

Xayl

Update the mod please, the mini update is out

sezercik

Merhaba arkadaşım - 80 seviyeli bir hesabım var.
1) 80 seviyeli hesabım'xxx'@gmail.com adresinde kayıtlı

2) Bize sunduğunuz mod apk üzerinden 80 seviyeli hesabıma nasıl erişebilirim?

Günlerdir bunun üzerinde çalışıyorum. Başarılı değilim:(

Bilgisayarda rootlu emülatör kullanıyorum

H0lywish

why will the game auto exit after I've just started it? other games from blackmod are the same too. I've also followed the steps to put the license in specific folder and my license isn't expired either. Help please?

_____
Sent from SM-N975F using BlackMarket App

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
why will the game auto exit after I've just started it? other games from blackmod are the same too. I've also followed the steps to put the license in specific folder and my license isn't expired either. Help please?
contact @Rito

Geokats95

Hello guys. thanks for mod. Work fine. I cant log in for save account. What can I do?

ApkTester

BMT
Hello guys. thanks for mod. Work fine. I cant log in for save account. What can I do?
-You need rooted device
-lucky patcher
-unsigned apk
+And follow this steps👇
----------
DISABLE APPLICATION SIGNATURE VERIFICATION USING LUCKY PATCHER
1- Open Lucky Pather
2- Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to android"
3- Check "Signature Verification status always true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verfication", then apply changes. After this maybe your Android device will reboot automatically. If your Android device not reboot automatically, continue to the next step.
4- Still in the "Patch to Android" menu, check the "Disable signature verification in the package manager". Apply changes, and done! (May reboot automatically)
5- Done, Now u can uninstall luckypacher then install file apk unsign
6.Enjoy MOD !!!

Marvel comics

what did you do? I've been using the mod for over a year, have been playing smart and still no issues with bans (goes to knock on wood)
Don't know bro what wrong I did, but one-day I opened the game and I saw that it banned my accoun... It said that I broke Their rules!!!

sezercik

[QUOTE = "RemyMartinXO, yayın: 489380, üye: 125608"]
ne yaptın? Bir yıl aşkın bir süredir mod kullanıyorum, akıllıca oynuyorum ve hala yasaklarla ilgili hiçbir sorun yok (tahtaya vurur)
[/ ALINTI]
merhaba. hileli modda gmail üzerinden mevcut hesabına giriş yapabiliyor musun ?

sezercik

[QUOTE = "RemyMartinXO, yayın: 489380, üye: 125608"]
ne yaptın? Bir yıl aşkın bir süredir mod kullanıyorum, akıllıca oynuyorum ve hala yasaklarla ilgili hiçbir sorun yok (tahtaya vurur)
[/ ALINTI]

Selam. Google play gmail hesabına mod apk olarak erişebilir misin?

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back