What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Age of Magic v2.20.5 MOD MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | ALWAYS YOUR TURN

Recommended Club

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Hi, is there a way to get google play to work without root now?
try this way bro
login via goggle without root enviroment
1. install original apk and sign in your account
2. successfull sign-in
3. uninstall apk

4 install modded apk and sign in sucessful into goggle account

Roygeir

MDN
try this way bro
login via goggle without root enviroment
1. install original apk and sign in your account
2. successfull sign-in
3. uninstall apk

4 install modded apk and sign in sucessful into goggle account
Hi thx for your reply 🙂
Ive tried the above but the original logs me in to a new profile 😐

Last edited:

Blaze*

Fate vs Me
I stuck at this screen every time I log in.

Attachments

• cacheei_1621351724687.jpg
    cacheei_1621351724687.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 50
_____
Sent from Redmi Note 4 using BlackMarket App

kaisarmn

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Im new player, but im stuck at THE QUEEN LIAR ( ACT 4, PURPLE COLOUR) Anyone can help me :(

Funnyjerkz

Hey can someone help me, I installed the mod over the og apk from play store to sign in with google and I was able to play it but now Im stuck on the playkot loading screen. If I uninstall and reinstall it works the first time but it won't after that. I'm using LDPlayer because I couldn't get the luckypatcher to work with Nox FYI

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210520-222525.png
    Screenshot_20210520-222525.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 32

Styrog

im having trouble logging in and now it needs new update. please update thanks

AxeEon

I am sorry if this is the wrong place, was just curious about the chances of a ban while using this?

_____
Sent from SM-N975U using BlackMarket App

Pingux

привет я могуhi, could you help me how to pass the progress to the official apk and vice versa

Cem07

i am stuck playkot looding screen every time i see a lot of people have the same problem with me pls Just fix the bug

_____
Sent from SM-A217F using BlackMarket App

hommy

The game freezes during ads. Please help.:face42:

Attachments

• Picture1 (Small).jpg
    Picture1 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 71

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game age of magic android-1 age of magic androidrepublic age of magic apk age of magic blackmod team age of magic blackmod.net age of magic hack age of magic hack mod android age of magic hack mod apk age of magic hack mod hack age of magic hack mod mod age of magic mod age of magic platinmods black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack age of magic free hack age of magic hack mod free hack game android how to cheat age of magic hack mod android how to hack age of magic hack mod android
Back