What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Another Eden Global v3.7.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE | PICK ITEM MULTIPLE | MAX LEVEL | 65K GOLD BATTLE | MEGA MOD

roxasdtd12

Guys, If you get stuck, or you pick up x25 key items, its Game Over!
there is no way to fix it, because no one will want to work hard to unblock your account.

This MOD is awesome, VERY OP, but DO USE Your BRAIN.

What is the most important item in this game? its Shadow/light Points,
DO NOT TURN ON x25 ALL THE TIME,
When you run DUNGEON TURN x25 OFF!!!
When you RUN STORY/EPISODE, OPEN WALKTHROUGH, SEE CHEST MAPS, When You KNOW the CONTENT OF THE CHEST, TURN ON x255, AFTER YOU PICK UP THE CHEST, TURN X255 OFF AGAIN.

Please use Your BRAIN when Playing!
Its very generous that Shadow updating this MOD for everyone after every update and we keep seeing brainless people getting stuck and crying moaning
As much as it pains me, i have to say that you are correct.
It is dumb to leave the x255 turned on always.

I made a hard reset on the game, but it's awesome to be able to play the game again after some years.

Thank you so much @Legend and Shadow for updating this MOD for all of us.

Elrik

Hi I'm new here a friend told me about this site and I'm confused about the "pick up item" mod. It only has a slider of 1 2 3 4 so how do I know if it's 25 50 or 100?

gamerdadmarquee

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Been having an issue with the force close thing.
What I have been doing is install mod allow over apps.
Making a new folder on obb rename it with the game data for another eden then copy blackmod.license am I doing it wrong? @Legend

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Been having an issue with the force close thing.
What I have been doing is install mod allow over apps.
Making a new folder on obb rename it with the game data for another eden then copy blackmod.license am I doing it wrong? @Legend
try to remove license file and start game if game starts then ask for license that means problem is in license you most reset from blackmod app. otherwise please send video for you issue

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game another eden the cat beyond time and space android another eden the cat beyond time and space apk another eden the cat beyond time and space hack another eden the cat beyond time and space mod hack another eden the cat beyond time and space free how to cheat another eden the cat beyond time and space android how to hack another eden the cat beyond time and space android
Back