What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

AWAITING UPDATE Game BlueArchive ブルーアーカイブ v1.44.278134 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE

Here are the versions that are in the process of waiting for an update from the modder.
Please wait patiently, do not be impatient :face25:
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukaYukari

Do you need to use vpn (Japan) to play the japan version? I can't even play it - the scene was all black when I opened the app on emulator (also include OBB files)
sorry for late reply. i was holiday in malaysia. No i not use any vpn to play since i from japan.

renzxdy

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I hate your mod, i can't play blue archive JP, i hope refund my money if you not fix this!
Screenshot_2024-04-26-22-09-03-54_7d150b7da9748eb54f10a6d421ea5cf8.jpg

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
it's always like this every time I open the game, please fix this:(View attachment 41715
Hey there, make sure you've got the newest version from our website. If you've got an old one, delete it and grab the latest update from our site. Can you tell me about your device? I'm interested in the Android version, how much RAM you've got, and your storage space.

renzxdy

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hey there, make sure you've got the newest version from our website. If you've got an old one, delete it and grab the latest update from our site. Can you tell me about your device? I'm interested in the Android version, how much RAM you've got, and your storage space.
I'm always download and update BA Japan on BlackMod, Sometimes I can play, but after logging in it always says "Use of unauthorized apps" then suddenly force closed, My device Oppo A54 android 11, RAM 6GB and my storage space 128GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ android bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ apk bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ hack bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ mod hack bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ free how to cheat bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ android how to hack bluearchive ブルーアーカイブ android
Back