What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Boxing Star v5.8.0 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEF MULTIPLE

Ajbadz

After the ad, Black screen follows then stop working.. *sigh* kindly fix pls

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
After the ad, Black screen follows then stop working.. *sigh* kindly fix pls
Please read carefully the instructions to install the game
Open OBB file and it will work bro
it works well bro
I checked
1573612556180.png

Boxingstarmonkey

Game doesn't want to start. it just plays ad after ad after ad after ad after ad after ad. Maybe 100 ads and game still didn't start. i placed OBB files and provided permission, still nothing.

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Game doesn't want to start. it just plays ad after ad after ad after ad after ad after ad. Maybe 100 ads and game still didn't start. i placed OBB files and provided permission, still nothing.
Open OBB file and it will work bro the problem is definitely with the obb then. You didn't place it in the correct location then download the obb put it in sdcard/android/obb folder

Boxingstarmonkey

Open OBB file and it will work bro the problem is definitely with the obb then. You didn't place it in the correct location then download the obb put it in sdcard/android/obb folder
that is the exact place where I placed it

lngamer

I'm banned to 😭

The reason you were banned because you used it explicitly.
You can only DMG*999 in story mode only
If you use it in league mode You will be sent by your opponent to report to the game administrator.

I've been using it for 2-3 weeks. I set up in a league fight to just DEF*2 DMG*2. It's safe.

Nusayaheuy

The reason you were banned because you used it explicitly.
You can only DMG*999 in story mode only
If you use it in league mode You will be sent by your opponent to report to the game administrator.

I've been using it for 2-3 weeks. I set up in a league fight to just DEF*2 DMG*2. It's safe.
How about K.O mode?

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team boxing star android boxing star android-1 boxing star androidrepublic boxing star apk boxing star blackmod team boxing star blackmod.net boxing star hack boxing star mod boxing star platinmods game apk hack game hack game mod hack boxing star free hack game android how to cheat boxing star android how to hack boxing star android sports game
Back