What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Boxing Star v5.8.0 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEF MULTIPLE

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
I have a 300 megabit internet speed. But I'm having such a problem in this game. When I tried what you said here in another game, I did not encounter any problems.
as you have seen i checked and it is working fine
and before update should modder Also tested it

feiforever

Game keeps freezing or crashing whenever the ad pop up, please fix, running on samsung galaxy s10 used the game manager booster and still keeps crashing

feiforever

I got banned
Dont use the mod on league or group match because the other players can watch the match and report you, the only thing you can really use the mod for is story mode and knockout mode so you can't get reported and draw attention to yourself

E8KILGORE

Please fix it sir.

I tried to fight against others, but when I fought it, every enemy I had on the opponent made me direct K. O, but when I attacked him, his blood did not diminish at all. And I did not turn on the cheat 1000x Attack and 1000x Defense

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team boxing star android boxing star android-1 boxing star androidrepublic boxing star apk boxing star blackmod team boxing star blackmod.net boxing star hack boxing star mod boxing star platinmods game apk hack game hack game mod hack boxing star free hack game android how to cheat boxing star android how to hack boxing star android sports game
Back