What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Boxing Star v5.8.0 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEF MULTIPLE

Zanerage

Hello there,
I Would like to ask if we could have a float value like 1.5 1.7 2.5 more damage. It would be easier, you know to hide that you are using a hack. If we can change the value like this. X3 dmg is too much but if we can change it sometimes to 1.7 or 2.3 would be great. Same for defense. Just asking if we could have this in the future It would help a lot! Thanks!

NCN_KETCHUP

for anyone that just can't seem to get it to read the obb file here's what I did. try the standard way download the apk and then obb, extract the obb to >com.ftt.boxingstar.gl.aos<, so it's Internal storage> Android> OBB >com.ftt.boxingstar.gl.aos. If that doesn't work then just do the same thing but instead of Android go to downloads ( I re-download the files without getting rid of the extracted one you can choose not to not sure if it would change anything tho) there should be a folder in there with the name of the download file or if you chose to change the name, for me it was BOXING_STARS_OBB, from here it's straight forward just keep going through the folders by clicking and copy the extracted file in that obb folder. don't forget your vip License ( and make sure that your license doesn't end in .TXT because then it won't work if your phone allows it then edit the name and delete the .txt from it and your good) you should be fine now.

_____
Sent from Galaxy S22 Ultra using BlackMarket App

NCN_KETCHUP

for anyone that just can't seem to get it to read the obb file here's what I did. try the standard way download the apk and then obb, extract the obb to >com.ftt.boxingstar.gl.aos<, so it's Internal storage> Android> OBB >com.ftt.boxingstar.gl.aos. If that doesn't work then just do the same thing but instead of Android go to downloads ( I re-download the files without getting rid of the extracted one you can choose not to not sure if it would change anything tho) there should be a folder in there with the name of the download file or if you chose to change the name, for me it was BOXING_STARS_OBB, from here it's straight forward just keep going through the folders by clicking and copy the extracted file in that obb folder. don't forget your vip License ( and make sure that your license doesn't end in .TXT because then it won't work if your phone allows it then edit the name and delete the .txt from it and your good) you should be fine now.
vip License only for the ones that need it Of course.

_____
Sent from Galaxy S22 Ultra using BlackMarket App

prometyum

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
[ QUOTE = "Mod4U, yazı: 652360, üye: 5" ]
Hey orada, güncelleme yaptım Oyun Boks Yıldızı v5.0.0 MENÜ MOD | DMG ÇOKLU | DEF ÇOKLU. Şimdi tadını çıkarabilirsiniz :Kıkırdama::Kıkırdama::Kıkırdama:
[ / QUOTE ]
Merhaba, nox emülatöründe oynuyorum ve cihaz tamamen köklü. Oyun başladıktan sonra, oyun 1 belki 2 sonunda çöker. Bazen ilk maç başlamak üzereyken çöker ve kapanır. Bu neden oluyor?

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team boxing star android boxing star android-1 boxing star androidrepublic boxing star apk boxing star blackmod team boxing star blackmod.net boxing star hack boxing star mod boxing star platinmods game apk hack game hack game mod hack boxing star free hack game android how to cheat boxing star android how to hack boxing star android sports game
Back