What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

AWAITING UPDATE Game BrownDust2 Adventure RPG v1.62.12 MOD ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | MOVE SPD MULTIPLE | GOD MODE | ENEMY ALWAYS MISS

Here are the versions that are in the process of waiting for an update from the modder.
Please wait patiently, do not be impatient :face25:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartialBlack

They know and will ban accounts:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you have a good acc just don't use the cheat to not get ban, i just confirmed that i can enter in it no problem so don't use the cheat anymore and you are safe.
Yeh but they have a maintenance upcoming in 8pm UTC for the bans

worms.wtf

so we cant use the mods ever?
u still can, but u cant brute force ur way to higher cp maps. if ur underpower the game will know, that is why u see that pop up shenanigans... better use the mod in low level cp requirements

willimomo

I laughed so hard, I didn't open the mod, I played with my heart, and it was also detected abnormally

warofglory

The game detects your "high dmg" and flags you as abnormal is stupid even without the damage multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game browndust2 - adventure rpg android browndust2 - adventure rpg apk browndust2 - adventure rpg hack browndust2 - adventure rpg mod hack browndust2 - adventure rpg free how to cheat browndust2 - adventure rpg android how to hack browndust2 - adventure rpg android
Back