What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

OUTDATED Game CarX Street v1.3.2 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | UNLIMITED MONEY | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED XP | UNLIMITED NITRO

Here are outdated versions, old versions that have not been updated or are inactive. Please use the search feature of BlackMod to find another better version. Search Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

aertzaza46

1. You need a powerful device with vulcan rendering capabilities first of all.
2. Make sure its not detecting root, or cheating apps or playstore uncertified safetynet etc.
3. Not all features working such as Gold is missing and at 0 isntead of infinite
View attachment 36955

View attachment 36954
How to pass authenticity can you tell me how to install like this.

Appandi

Same here bro ,I tried all methods but not working
I installed it as apkpure because it wasn't available on plastytore, I downloaded all the assets until they entered the game, after that I just installed the mod

SilentH2O

I installed it as apkpure because it wasn't available on plastytore, I downloaded all the assets until they entered the game, after that I just installed the mod
Can you please explain~?
As you need to uninstall previous installed game before installing mod and then all the assets will be deleted too ...

Appandi

Can you please explain~?
As you need to uninstall previous installed game before installing mod and then all the assets will be deleted too ...
1. I download it from apkpure and download all assets until login in game
2. I use root so I can access the data, and I copy it to another folder then I delete the original game
3. I just installed the game mod and copied it into the game mod data folder, but that didn't work because the game mod kept asking for an update, so I decided to download it.Redo all the assets and finally can enter the game

killerdark

im having the same issue with the issue mentioned above for non root device. im using s23 ultra

Blackline

Can you made some tutorial to install please.
I really can't install with my own method.

DragonMaster456

GamerGurl4Sho
can u play this on andriod player on your pc my phone will pull this no trouble but i dont like xapk files apk files is way better to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game carx street android carx street apk carx street hack carx street mod hack carx street free how to cheat carx street android how to hack carx street android
Back