What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Dragon City Mobile v24.1.1 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | ONE HIT KILL | ALWAYS YOUR TEAM TURN | PVE PVP MOD

Haroldyyy

Do not immediately install unsigned apk and play the game.
1. Uninstall unsigned apk
2. download dragon city from google play
3. connect with facebook
4. overwrite google play apk with unsigned apk through direct install without removing the original app
I've tried that. The problem is I can't install directly the unsigned apk as I was using lucky patcher to modify the unsigned apk in order for it to be successfully installed and when I tried to overwrite it over on the google play dragon city, it just won't let me install it.

raihanfm

I've tried that. The problem is I can't install directly the unsigned apk as I was using lucky patcher to modify the unsigned apk in order for it to be successfully installed and when I tried to overwrite it over on the google play dragon city, it just won't let me install it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Try this one, hope it will works.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game dragon city mobile android dragon city mobile apk dragon city mobile hack dragon city mobile mod hack dragon city mobile free how to cheat dragon city mobile android how to hack dragon city mobile android
Back