What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak v2.0.12 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | HIT MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
time_update *

Game APK: Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak Hack Mod for ANDROID

Version: 2.0.12
Package: com.asobimo.EternalOfficial
Root needed: NO
Internet required: YES
Size: 68 MB
Price: For VIP Only
Support: Android
Categories: Action Game
CHPlay URL: here

VIP Features

HOW TO USE LICENSE FOR VIP MEMBER.

1. Android 6+ it is necessary to enable the storage & phone permissions in the app settings first
Go to Setting => App manager => Find game => Click it to enable

NOTE: VIP MEMBER

Then enable the storage & phone permissions. Play game but get crash.
PLEASE COPY blackmod.license files AND PUT IT IN
-> Internal memory/Android/obb/com.asobimo.EternalOfficial

If your phone have no com.asobimo.EternalOfficial folder. U can create new folder and change name it to com.asobimo.EternalOfficial

Which Emulator is The Best?.

Some people like to use them Windows PC to use our MODs and keep asking us which emulator is working best. The answer is LDPlayer Android 5.1L as all VIP MODs which support emulators are tested with it.

The problem is that LDPlayer changed the architecture on the versions 4.0.83+ which resulted in increasing bugs. But it's still the best emulator you can use for our VIP MODs. Therefore we decided to upload the latest 100% stable version of LDPlayer (4.0.83) so you do not need to search for it.

Credits: Legend - BlackMod Team

Preview Mod:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Game Description

Character/Monster Design:Yoshitaka Amano
Theme Song:LUNA SEA
In-game Sound:MONACA
Introducing our huge "Japanese" MMORPG, featuring a team of renowned Japanese creators!

Unlimited strategies with "Jobs" x "Attributes"!
Multiple "Attributes" within a single job! Discover your skills and find your own unique battle style!

Take on the "dungeon" with your trusted allies!
The role of each job is important! Work with your party to defeat the mighty enemy!

Up to 200 players can play against each other at the same time⁉ Let's win the "Siege"!
Create your own "Legion" with your allies, and aim for the top with your own hands!

Explore a world of beautiful graphics!
Day and night and weather change with time! Travel freely through a changing world!

Create your own equipment with "Expertise"!
Create various items and equipment with "Expertise"! Enjoy your own original equipment!

FAQ - Read References First

Choose the version you want to download and follow the instructions
1- Remove original game
2- Download modded APK (Sign)
3- Install modded APK
4- Enjoy =)
1- Your device must be rooted.
2- Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: Tutorial in Here
3- Download and install unsigned APK.

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (root & no-root):
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2 - Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device
3- Download and Install mod APK
5- Enjoy
If ur phone use Android 11. Please read it : https://blackmod.net/threads/25242/
Disable Signature Verification with Lucky Patcher: Read tutorial in here
Disable Signature Verification with Core Patch: Read tutorial in here

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.

2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)

3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .

4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").

5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

1. Go To Setting Apps.
2. Apps (Or Appmanagement).
3. Find Your Game.
4. Press It And Chosse.
5. Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission.
6. Turn On Permission .
7. Enjoy MOD !!!

VIP AREA

Mod versions from Blackmod Team are advertised by us and shared without fee

We need money to build and develop the site and that is the way we make money.

On our site you can easily download Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak v2.0.12 Mod! All without registration and send SMS!
With good speed and without virus!

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Legend profile, thanks!

Last edited:

Ardnacx

Finally i Can install this game.! Let's try download obb and put in license. Hope this is works.

Vooomvoom

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hi there can you help me here. Downloaded the game and obb, placed the license inside the obb folder but still gives me error
Screenshot_20231225-140738.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231225-140816.png
    Screenshot_20231225-140816.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
Android13 games boot normally and start the game, but the app always crashes and force closes when it reaches 100% loading.
There is no problem in organizing files.

Same here tho. Everything is good . But gettig forced close after loading screen 100%.. I want play this game. Pls fix @Legend
yes. It's a potential game that I'm looking forward to just like you. I hope you can successfully fix it or find a solution. All you can do is leave it to the professionals and wait.

valdo12

Black screen or crash after ASOBIMO screen not work and anothers mod work good only This have error

Ardnacx

yes. It's a potential game that I'm looking forward to just like you. I hope you can successfully fix it or find a solution. All you can do is leave it to the professionals and wait.
Yeah Im love this game. Hope we can play together soon

Ardnacx

Hello @Legend or support team @Nexi Vortex . How about this game. Did blackmod already test this mod before posting on thread? Until now we cant play this game. We don't spam as u ckeck or answer the costumer complain. Ty

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Hello @Legend or support team @Nexi Vortex . How about this game. Did blackmod already test this mod before posting on thread? Until now we cant play this game. We don't spam as u ckeck or answer the costumer complain. Ty
Hi. I haven't had a chance to test the game myself yet, but I'll do so soon and provide feedback. Thanks for your patience and understanding, especially considering the recent addition to my family. If you have further concerns, feel free to reach out. Appreciate your understanding!

Vooomvoom

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hi. I haven't had a chance to test the game myself yet, but I'll do so soon and provide feedback. Thanks for your patience and understanding, especially considering the recent addition to my family. If you have further concerns, feel free to reach out. Appreciate your understanding!
Testing it would be great. Can't wait to hear your feedback

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game eternal kingdom battle peak android eternal kingdom battle peak apk eternal kingdom battle peak hack eternal kingdom battle peak mod hack eternal kingdom battle peak free how to cheat eternal kingdom battle peak android how to hack eternal kingdom battle peak android
Back