What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Fate/Grand Order Japan v2.93.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | FORCED WIN | SPEED MULTIPLE | MEGA MOD +10

gnawd

Please don't spam this thread with the same question, asking for the NA version. This is the JP for god sake. If they haven't update it, it means the devs already take precaution to lock the source code back so that it's nearly impossible to mod. Didn't anyone read what Legend said at NA thread? "IF NEXT VERSION DEV UPDATE PROTECT , WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING." The protection is back, give it up. If you forgot to bind your NA account, your fault for not immediately binds it back.
why doesn't the Japanese version get protection?

mikethemaster

Please don't spam this thread with the same question, asking for the NA version. This is the JP for god sake. If they haven't update it, it means the devs already take precaution to lock the source code back so that it's nearly impossible to mod. Didn't anyone read what Legend said at NA thread? "IF NEXT VERSION DEV UPDATE PROTECT , WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING." The protection is back, give it up. If you forgot to bind your NA account, your fault for not immediately binds it back.
good question

Navalends

Watcher of Light and Darkness

Engine update. While i'm by no mean a programmer, you can see the pattern that, before the JP update their engine, it's incredibly hard to mod it, and even if you do find it, it's placed in VIP section. And after the JP change their engine to Unity 2018, I can only assume that the protection is likely still there, just barely. Because back then, you can't play the game in rooted device, but now you can. The only annoying thing is that I can't clone the apk anymore.

mikethemaster

well hopefully the English version can still get a mod if not I might just quiet fgousa for a while this will be mine 3rd new account.

Giyuu

thanks @Legend for always making a mod for fgo jp, but i hope You make a mod for fgo na again... Please

Authority

Is it possible to play with any values or are there any values for which they do not ban?

gnawd

Engine update. While i'm by no mean a programmer, you can see the pattern that, before the JP update their engine, it's incredibly hard to mod it, and even if you do find it, it's placed in VIP section. And after the JP change their engine to Unity 2018, I can only assume that the protection is likely still there, just barely. Because back then, you can't play the game in rooted device, but now you can. The only annoying thing is that I can't clone the apk anymore.
Do you think they ever will add protections in the Japanese version?

mikethemaster

you mihtwant to backup your account.

Navalends

Hohoho, they will, just the matter of when. So as someone said above, always bind your code. Cheers man.

Navalends

And how long will the mod for the Japanese version be fixed?
Uh, excuse me? If you mean the game protection, then I do not know. Only time will tell when, so farm many materials to your heart content. If you mean the mod isn't working (by the words of "how long will the mod for the Japanese version be fixed"), then I don't know, too. After all, my mod is working just fine.

Navalends

Screenshot_2019-11-12-19-42-16-229_com.android.chrome.jpg
There will be a possibility for you to get banned now, and they might update their protection, so stop pestering Legends.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game fate/grand order japan android fate/grand order japan apk fate/grand order japan hack fate/grand order japan mod hack fate/grand order japan free how to cheat fate/grand order japan android how to hack fate/grand order japan android
Back