What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Not Working Game GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE v109.10.2 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY

Here are outdated versions, old versions that have not been updated or are inactive. Please use the search feature of BlackMod to find another better version. Search Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

almanoukos

whats ur total power right now? i think they will ban people if they see the account progres going so fast & they will look tribe tower too
Most people were dumb. Abusing mod. I saw player finish tribe lv 150 lol.
Look like unlimited ammo is high risk one, always got system error after use infinity ammo. anyone has different result?
I Never bother this mod.
that's so dumb lol, sounds like a skill issue

_____
Sent from BE2013 using BlackMarket App

almanoukos

Has no one been banned?
Not sure. For now they ban users for salted email.

So... is there a little bit of hope for a Destiny Child mod now? This game is made by the same developers.

Or have I been out of the loop and a mod exists somewhere else?
Dont bother. They ban any small change in atk/def.
I've set my dmg and def X10 and passed the 3th ban wave,you just gotta set it low and not finish whole chapter within 1 hour XD

_____
Sent from BE2013 using BlackMarket App

ultumatekiller5

ミラリンクス
like this when the game is over

This happens to me, if your damage and defense multiple is to high, try to lower it.

try it in
Damage: 3-5(5 is my MAX Damage, sometimes the (Damage: 5) it gets an Error so I have to lower it to Damage: 2-3)
and for Defense: range it to 5-10(10 is MAX in my Campaign I haven't tried the damage and defense multiple at the Ark)

Pisces.-

play safe, only use 1-4x dmg multiply & before u kill the boss just make the dmg multiply to 0 again. just don't be greedy

_____
Sent from M2007J20CG using BlackMarket App

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
IDK IF THIS WILL WORK

Go to
SUB MENU > Account > (at the bottom find the) Link/Linked Email
(The image below I've already linked it. because when you check it, it's still not linked)

then try to Linked your Gmail/email account that you use in the "Sign in with Google Account" Login Method.
(I still Linked my Gmail account just in case)

After u linked it, DL and Install the Mod Ver. and try to login the Email that you use to linked in the "Sign in with Google Account" Login Method.
View attachment 30301
Thanks for helping...

Recommend

Alaneran

Higher your power lower then Multiply, 1-10K safe point is 10x, 10-21k use 3-5x, 21K Above stick with 3x / 2x. system will easily strigger if you deal damage like 50K power above. (20K power Times 3x)

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Stuck in here
Enable All Required permissions.
"Phone, Storage, Display over other apps"
Also make sure to Clear Cash before open game

ozzaii

Enable All Required permissions.
"Phone, Storage, Display over other apps"
Also make sure to Clear Cash before open game
did all the step, still stuck on white screen, currently using ldplayer 9

Trddeny15

Ini game banyak rankingnya, kalo pake mod jangan kemaruk, secukupnya aja buat nyelesain stagenya. Dan sekali lagi di ingetin kalo main Mod jangan ngincer ranking, dan kalo stage clearnya kecepetan biasanya bakalan battle error dan berujung banned. Cukup pake def aja yg gede, atk x1digit aja

thehunterg2500

My testing id still save until day 7 when using this mod now at CH 9-15 and Boss grind EQ S everyday kill the boss and got tier 7 Eq
Could you tell me that your testing id is still safe?:face3:After use the Mod ,im a bit nervous.
I have drawn some good card ,so i dont want to be banned by the official:face24::face24:

I used the mod about 2days,and the chaoter is in 7-9 . Is it like a safe pace? that is a new acct
my acc is still safe. i used the mod for 4day. currently I'm at stage 11-8. my power is 25k.

_____
Sent from Pixel 3 using BlackMarket App
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game goddess of victory: nikke android goddess of victory: nikke apk goddess of victory: nikke hack goddess of victory: nikke mod hack goddess of victory: nikke free how to cheat goddess of victory: nikke android how to hack goddess of victory: nikke android
Back