What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Not Working Game GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE v109.10.2 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY

Here are outdated versions, old versions that have not been updated or are inactive. Please use the search feature of BlackMod to find another better version. Search Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule34Musashi

The CuckMaster
is this game is on ban spree or something? cause my new acc got banned right after i finish the tutorial ( im not even using the mod)
or am i getting ban because i rerolling using +1 +2 method?

almanoukos

-do campaign if you want with mod but don't over use it,if you have 12k power and the fight needs lees that 15k then use it,if not then upgrade characters etc. -dont go to tower and be top 10,your account will get checked and maybe get banned (don't get a lot of power day 1)

_____
Sent from BE2013 using BlackMarket App

Rule34Musashi

The CuckMaster
-do campaign if you want with mod but don't over use it,if you have 12k power and the fight needs lees that 15k then use it,if not then upgrade characters etc. -dont go to tower and be top 10,your account will get checked and maybe get banned (don't get a lot of power day 1)
dont get a lot of power day 1, but they give the xp to level up 5 nikke up to lvl 10 right after the tutorial (and its from daily mission)

almanoukos

dont get a lot of power day 1, but they give the xp to level up 5 nikke up to lvl 10 right after the tutorial (and its from daily mission)
thats okay, you can get to power 10k within day 1 but dont go power 16k+ that is what i meant

_____
Sent from Galaxy S8+ using BlackMarket App

Cexzyrtal

is this game is on ban spree or something? cause my new acc got banned right after i finish the tutorial ( im not even using the mod)
I've read a few times now that salted emails (+1, +2 etc.) are getting banned. Some are saying it's mostly less active accounts, ToS names, or seem likely to be mass generated by bots. No idea how much truth there is to any of it.

almanoukos

I've read a few times now that salted emails (+1, +2 etc.) are getting banned. Some are saying it's mostly less active accounts, ToS names, or seem likely to be mass generated by bots. No idea how much truth there is to any of it.
I can verify that some are less active and have DAYS being offline idk about the other ones. the most part is that they have 7k power on their profile characters and are a high level tower rank and campaign etc

_____

reinforcers

for people who got banned, do you played it wildly or you play it just on certain stage?
cause my 2nd acc got banned but i dont know why i got banned, i play story stage only if my power is higher than the recommended power (if i have to, i use 2 atk 2 def or just 1 atk 2 def) i sometime i use 3 atk 5 def if im playing interception and simulation

like I said, not even a single cheat used, I barely reach chapter 3 and suddenly got "verification expired" with 1 year date range when I re-login. tried couple acc still ended up the same

1 thing that I didn't try is top up. but I don't want to spend a dime on a absolute banned acc

afarinah

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
like I said, not even a single cheat used, I barely reach chapter 3 and suddenly got "verification expired" with 1 year date range when I re-login. tried couple acc still ended up the same

1 thing that I didn't try is top up. but I don't want to spend a dime on a absolute banned acc
Dont bother support this game anymore. Either mod or not will get this message by bot without explaination any further. Being lazy.

And yes you will get banned if you use official game booster from samsung, oppo, xiaomi or apple.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670067810201.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670067810201.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Rule34Musashi

The CuckMaster
whats Tos name?

almanoukos

NOTE🚨 the game has updated their anti cheat therefore when you open your game the second time you will get banned (verification expired) it would be much appreciated if the mod gets updated and thank you for the hard work ❤️

_____

M4x76

Just tried today using main acc and verification failed = banned.well-well-well i guess this it then the game was to grindy anyways no regret,cheers for the last update (?)

blacky012

NOTE🚨 the game has updated their anti cheat therefore when you open your game the second time you will get banned (verification expired) it would be much appreciated if the mod gets updated and thank you for the hard work ❤️
yeah, its already detected no matter you used low settings or not.. I hope it will get an update anti ban

_____
Sent from RMX1971 using BlackMarket App
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game goddess of victory: nikke android goddess of victory: nikke apk goddess of victory: nikke hack goddess of victory: nikke mod hack goddess of victory: nikke free how to cheat goddess of victory: nikke android how to hack goddess of victory: nikke android
Back