What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game GrandChase 그랜드체이스 v1.77.7 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Hai @Legend this mod need fixing, but can't login after login only got error
Thanks for hard working

jauen20

Hi Legend, sorry I am new here, the game cannot pass the login, i did these:
1. enable all permission
2. login kakao user
3. tried login - result,failed
4. used VPN
5. tried login - result,failed

i hope you have time to see this, such a great game and great effort to mod this thank you for your hard work :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_GrandChase_20240415_002505.jpg
    Screenshot_GrandChase_20240415_002505.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 8

jauen20

by the way, just to inform you, i also tried using korean ip in vpn still error

Attachments

• Screenshot_GrandChase_20240415_005356.jpg
    Screenshot_GrandChase_20240415_005356.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 6

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Hi Legend, sorry I am new here, the game cannot pass the login, i did these:
1. enable all permission
2. login kakao user
3. tried login - result,failed
4. used VPN
5. tried login - result,failed

i hope you have time to see this, such a great game and great effort to mod this thank you for your hard work :)
If you're trying to log in using Google, it won't work. Try using another method like Facebook or any other available method. If Facebook is available, you'll need to uninstall the Facebook app from your phone.

jauen20

If you're trying to log in using Google, it won't work. Try using another method like Facebook or any other available method. If Facebook is available, you'll need to uninstall the Facebook app from your phone.
i am using kakao login, as requested by the app, is it a wrong way ?

shuu04

the only way to login into game is via kakao login and guest only but if you login whether kakao or guest it says error

jauen20

i am figuring out how to follow that instruction, i did not see Facebook as means to login in the game

BlackOnTop

end of the waiting, the adventure beyond the dimension begins!
- He shared the joys and sorrows with the heroes.
Connecting the

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game grandchase 그랜드체이스 android grandchase 그랜드체이스 apk grandchase 그랜드체이스 hack grandchase 그랜드체이스 mod hack grandchase 그랜드체이스 free how to cheat grandchase 그랜드체이스 android how to hack grandchase 그랜드체이스 android
Back