What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game King God Castle v5.2.3 MOD FOR ANDROID | MOD MENU | STAR (DAMAGE, DEFENSE, HP, SPEED) MULTIPILER | WEAK ENEMY MULTIPILER | AND MORE

popiasagu

i hope you update as soon as possible to 5.1.7.. i become VIP only for this game hahahaha... thank you in advance man you rock my world with this mod 🤟🤟

zaxizz11

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Can you make a unsigned version apk too. We really need it
Copied from someone else reply, and it worked for me, even on non rooted phone (use es file explorer and grant acces to obb folder via uninstallation of file manager update) i can log into my old account

For anyone wondering, you can log in using your google account with a signed apk.
The method goes like this:
Launch the original game file.
Sign in to your google account and wait for the game to load up.
Exit the app.
Go to your file manager and in "Android/Data/" theres a file called "com.awesomepiece.castle", change the name to "com.awesomepiece.castlexx".
After that, go to "Android/obb/" theres a file called "com.awesomepiece.castle", change the name to "com.awesomepiece.castlexx".
After you finish changing the names of the 2 folders, you can uninstall the original game file.
Download the mod apk version of the game, before launching, change back the name of the 2 folders to "com.awesomepiece.castle".
Change storage permission of the apk to enabled, put the BlackMod.license inside "Android/obb/com.awesomepiece.castle".
Launch the game, when it asks for permission to enable over screen application enable it and close the app.
Launch it again and you'll be able to sign in to your google account!

original post : @jajaj123

IamSpecter

VIP-Rank
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Copied from someone else reply, and it worked for me, even on non rooted phone (use es file explorer and grant acces to obb folder via uninstallation of file manager update) i can log into my old account

For anyone wondering, you can log in using your google account with a signed apk.
The method goes like this:
Launch the original game file.
Sign in to your google account and wait for the game to load up.
Exit the app.
Go to your file manager and in "Android/Data/" theres a file called "com.awesomepiece.castle", change the name to "com.awesomepiece.castlexx".
After that, go to "Android/obb/" theres a file called "com.awesomepiece.castle", change the name to "com.awesomepiece.castlexx".
After you finish changing the names of the 2 folders, you can uninstall the original game file.
Download the mod apk version of the game, before launching, change back the name of the 2 folders to "com.awesomepiece.castle".
Change storage permission of the apk to enabled, put the BlackMod.license inside "Android/obb/com.awesomepiece.castle".
Launch the game, when it asks for permission to enable over screen application enable it and close the app.
Launch it again and you'll be able to sign in to your google account!

original post : @jajaj123
It's not work as well now. The data file didn't contain the login data anymore. It won't save the google login account

popiasagu

i hope you update as soon as possible to 5.1.8.. they update it really fast hahha... thank you in advance man you rock my world with this mod 🤟🤟

zaxizz11

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
the game udated every hour now ? :face2::face24::face20::face20:

just finished downloaded the 5.1.7 patch now it's updated again lol

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack king god castle free how to cheat king god castle android how to hack king god castle android king god castle android king god castle apk king god castle hack king god castle mod
Back