What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Lord of Heroes: Anime Games v1.3.121309 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

Aason

you mentioned Ldplayer, may I know exactly which version of Ldplayer you are using? Because I tried the latest version and it does not work.

_____
Sent from SM-F916B using BlackMarket App

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
you mentioned Ldplayer, may I know exactly which version of Ldplayer you are using? Because I tried the latest version and it does not work.
Send me video your problem

G41

Game can play but mod damage/deff not working 100%....all vip game work perfectly with me..just this game still crush

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_140002.jpg
    IMG_20210605_140002.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 53

Aason

Send me video your problem
For a start, I just need help with the installation of the apk in Ldplayer. Currently the apk does not create any folder in Android\data, even if you manually create the folder com.clovergames.lordofheroes the game files still won't install

_____
Sent from ASUS_Z01QD using BlackMarket App

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
For a start, I just need help with the installation of the apk in Ldplayer. Currently the apk does not create any folder in Android\data, even if you manually create the folder com.clovergames.lordofheroes the game files still won't install
Be sure all other vip games works fine with you
To check if this something to do with your license or no

Sohen Jun

No DONUT !!!
Will this mod work on Android phones at some point? I mean I don't have much time to sit on my own pc becuz of my job so I just wanna play it on my phone. Pls don't recommend me to use the emulator to play this mod, it's really not worth my time and other mods are working fine on my phone

SkyBlack

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Will this mod work on Android phones at some point? I mean I don't have much time to sit on my own pc becuz of my job so I just wanna play it on my phone. Pls don't recommend me to use the emulator to play this mod, it's really not worth my time and other mods are working fine on my phone
well in phone you will stuck at lobby......cause when you go battle it will auto close....

_____
Sent from Redmi Note 8 Pro using BlackMarket App

Dekal

_____
Sent from SM-N970F using BlackMarket App
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack lord of heroes free how to cheat lord of heroes android how to hack lord of heroes android lord of heroes android lord of heroes apk lord of heroes hack lord of heroes mod
Back