What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

DarthCluster

When you download the mod and install it dont directly login to your account play the tutorial and after tutorial there is gonna be a download after that login to your account
Nah man that doesn't work. It still updates indefinitely in the tutorial

Jalax

Why do some people believe that when the game becomes free, it will work well?
The problem is that on some devices, it doesn't work, and this issue is with the devices themselves, not the game or the mod developer.
The developer has provided more than one solution, and as support, we've also offered multiple solutions. However, you don't want to go with these solutions because the issue is with your devices, not with us.
I have the game working on more than six devices at home without any problems, and without me having to apply any of the solutions we suggest. As soon as I download it from the website, it works immediately without needing anything else.
6 devices? Can u list these 6 devices please, im using fold4, tab s6, (auto update issue) and lg g6(too old and obsolete). O have no interntion of buying a downgrade, my diamond subscription ended and had no intentions of renewing because i know its worthless at this point, however playing legit for the past 2 months was enjoyable, just no longer do aq8, and no more serious aw.

GalacticAssKick

Why do some people believe that when the game becomes free, it will work well?
The problem is that on some devices, it doesn't work, and this issue is with the devices themselves, not the game or the mod developer.
The developer has provided more than one solution, and as support, we've also offered multiple solutions. However, you don't want to go with these solutions because the issue is with your devices, not with us.
I have the game working on more than six devices at home without any problems, and without me having to apply any of the solutions we suggest. As soon as I download it from the website, it works immediately without needing anything else.
6 devices? Can u list these 6 devices please, im using fold4, tab s6, (auto update issue) and lg g6(too old and obsolete). O have no interntion of buying a downgrade, my diamond subscription ended and had no intentions of renewing because i know its worthless at this point, however playing legit for the past 2 months was enjoyable, just no longer do aq8, and no more serious aw.
yea not my problem, my problem is that it doesnt work....which makes this purchase absolutely worthless.....if there was a requirement with devices...that should be listed...before hand.... they dont tell you the specs to run a game AFTER you download it ...NO....they tell you before you buy it.

_____
Sent from Galaxy S22 using BlackMarket App

Kata99

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Al principio las soluciones funcionaban bien para las actualizaciónes de google play, sin embargo conforme paso el tiempo funciono cada vez menos, ahora google play se actualiza en el momento que le das desactualizar

at_mcoc

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Al principio las soluciones funcionaban bien para las actualizaciónes de google play, sin embargo conforme paso el tiempo funciono cada vez menos, ahora google play se actualiza en el momento que le das desactualizar
Eso es exactamente a lo que todo el mundo se enfrenta. Si bien le informé lo mismo al administrador, ellos creen que se debe a que todos los usuarios no siguen las "instrucciones exactas".

SrRudy

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Gold
Compré un Android 14 y el juego se cierra solo, sigo todos los pasos pero no funciona, alguien me puede ayudar, en mi otro dispositivo con un Android viejo funciona sin problemas.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Compré un Android 14 y el juego se cierra solo, sigo todos los pasos pero no funciona, alguien me puede ayudar, en mi otro dispositivo con un Android viejo funciona sin problemas.
Hey sir!, Just to let you know, Android 14 isn't really compatible with a lot of games, so the best bet for a smooth experience is to go with Android 11 or a lower version.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back