What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v45.0.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

Kurtiss

Did you install the game inside the vmos rom I provided? Other roms are not working. If do exactly what I said in the video, there's no way it won't work. I've tested this on different devices.
It's not working for me. Also provided ROM different language than English which is hard to navigate.

Gammermod

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
It's not working for me. Also provided ROM different language than English which is hard to navigate.
Serious,? the rom is in English bro. Just do exactly what I did in the video, this is working 100%. If it doesn't work for you , then you are not following the instructions in the video and I can't help in that case.

Jackma-jackama

Kabam Recently patched a unlimited Update screen bug in this game but your mod version still has the bug so, better update the game to latest version. Your mod is good but the bug makes the game unplayable ❤️

Gammermod

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Kabam Recently patched a unlimited Update screen bug in this game but your mod version still has the bug so, better update the game to latest version. Your mod is good but the bug makes the game unplayable ❤

You are lying. The update screen issue is device specific and have nothing to do with the mod version or the original version. If you don't like the mod, nobody forced you to use it

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back