What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game Monster Super League v1.0.231219042 MOD FOR ANDROID | MOD MENU | NO SKILL CD | DAMAGE MULTIPILER | DEFENSE MULTIPILER

Taurom

I think somebody needs to download the original app and post it on the request update forum.

lovelyz

Anya
Can you give me the instructions to do that? so next time i do it myself :p
sure, this is the way I do if there an other way Idk.
  • First: I unistall the mod I use of MSL and download the app in App Store/Play Store to install I open the app (Idk if this necesary but I do).
  • Second: I install the apk: Lucky Patcher in the cellphone and when it's ready to use I select: Monster Super League ("herramienta"<- spanish) and "clone apk" when the apk is ready I share on whats app (this is easy for me when I'm working, cause I use the wa web to download in pc) and I post on Monster.Super.League.v.1.0.19032810.b.93.Clone (66.09 MB)
  • Three: Go's to profile of the member who post the Game (depend on the game and it's in the page 1) and share the link where is the clone apk of MSL.

Maybe I should speak spanish but >_> if u don't understand tell me (I'm bad explainning in spanish too) xD

Taurom

I cannot login to the game using Google Play account

You can only log in with a facebook account, these are the steps:

1. First unistall the mod game, and install the original game from the game store.
  2. Log in to the game like you normally do with your google account.
  3. Once you are in the game, go to settings (clicking the image of your character).
  4. You will notice that there will be 2 log in options the google account option should be marked as "already logged in", and bellow that should be the facebook option.
  5. Click on the facebook option and link an account.
  6. Once the facebook account is linked then unistall the original game and install the mod apk.
  7. Finally you should log in with the facebook account and the game should start normally.

I hope this can help you.

Dmnt969

You can only log in with a facebook account, these are the steps:

1. First unistall the mod game, and install the original game from the game store.
  2. Log in to the game like you normally do with your google account.
  3. Once you are in the game, go to settings (clicking the image of your character).
  4. You will notice that there will be 2 log in options the google account option should be marked as "already logged in", and bellow that should be the facebook option.
  5. Click on the facebook option and link an account.
  6. Once the facebook account is linked then unistall the original game and install the mod apk.
  7. Finally you should log in with the facebook account and the game should start normally.
I hope this can help you.

Buenas noches.
Lo Hice tal cual tú lo dictas pero en mi caso sigo sin poder iniciar session en dicho juego como lo indica la imagen en cuestion " Screenshot-20190417-042956 "
Algun consejo a seguir ??. Gracias

lovelyz

Anya
I try to download the last version, but it says "Not Installed" i try download both apks... ;-; even I try in other celphone, and in nox, bluestacks... always tells "Not installed"

This happened to anyone??

Echosnight

Good morning, I installed the mod, but I can not enter the fights or redeem my prizes, I click and nothing happens, you have to straighten, please.

Otha

Play freee because iam not rich
why when I finish this chapter, i always restart the game to complete the next chapter?
is this a bug?
if it's a bug please repair the master

sieutoc69

NOT BAN (?):

1. DON'T USE THE MOD ON PVP
  2. ON TITAN IT'S DEPEND DON'T DO MANY DMG IF YOU'RE A LOW LVL. YOUR PARTNERS COULD REPORT YOU.
  3. NORMAL COLOSSUS DGN TRY TO NOT MAKE A TIME RECORD LESS THAN 1 MINUTE (IF YOU DO LESS PROBABLY THE SYSTEM APPLY BAN EVEN WITHOUT THIS MOD). - YOU CAN USE SPEED X1 OR X2.
  4. HARD COLOSSUS DGN DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD ASTROMONS. AND IF YOU DO PLEASE TRY TO DO A TIME RECORD LIKE 5 MINUTES OR MORE I PREFFER TO DO LIKE 15 MINUTES. (I DON'T KNOW THE EXACTLY TIME, BUT I'M SURE THAT IS MORE THAN 3 MINUTES)
IF THERE'S AN OTHER THING THAT I FORGET SORRY,

NOT BAN <3 :D HOPE THIS COULD HELP ~
Hi! Only Normal Golem DGN B3, B4,B7 has record time less than 1 minutes ( 48', 57,' 54'). Do I get ban ? :(

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack monster super league free hack [root+lp] monster super league free monster super league android-1 monster super league androidrepublic monster super league apk monster super league blackmod team monster super league blackmod.net monster super league hack monster super league mod monster super league platinmods role playing [root+lp] monster super league android-1 [root+lp] monster super league androidrepublic [root+lp] monster super league apk [root+lp] monster super league hack [root+lp] monster super league mod [root+lp] monster super league platinmods
Back